- Pumping up a pump factory. Albert, Mark // Modern Machine Shop;Aug93, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p92
Features ITT Bell & Gossett's `focused factory' revitalization program. Products and services; Upgrading of the facility to reduce scrap; Workforce's training, retraining and improving of skills; Courses; Availability of training funds; Education as a priority in implementing the focused...
- ITT Bell & Gossett rolls out software, new products at show. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/11/96, Vol. 197 Issue 11, p37
Reports on ITT Bell & Gossett's introduction of computer software for the heating and ventilation industry. Incorporation of computing functions of `System Syzer' calculator wheel and `Circuit Setter' balancing wheel; Windows application feature; Requirements for a personal computer.
- Honeywell offers hvac, pneumatics training in June. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/23/94, Vol. 192 Issue 4, p28
Reports on Honeywell Home and Building Control's commercial control heating, ventilation and air conditioning and pneumatics training in Sheraton in Norwalk, California. Topics to be discussed; Registration fee; Contact information.
- Honeywell offers service technicians commercial `Control Pro' training. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/8/95, Vol. 195 Issue 2, p5
Informs about the changes brought in the 1995 Commercial Control Pro courses, a training program conceived for service technicians and distributor representatives, of Honeywell Home and Building Control. Other information about the training program.
- Flooded gas appliances pose danger to consumers. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/16/93, Vol. 189 Issue 16, p3
Reports on Honeywell Home & Building Control's warning to home and building owners on the health and safety risk of appliances that have been exposed to flood waters. Replacement of gas valves immersed in flood waters; Effects of water damage to appliances and their components; Hazards of...
- COMFORTABLE in Saving Energy? Petrillo, Alan M. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Apr2010, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p30
The article discusses the advantages of using variable speed pumps in radiant hydronic plumbing systems. These plumbing systems have reportedly saved plumbers and manufacturers 30 to 50% savings compared to conventional commercial pumps. Bob Reinmund of Grundfos Pumps in Olathe, Kansas explained...
- Inside dope. Sweet, John O. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/6/93, Vol. 190 Issue 14, p22
Presents news in the air conditioning, heating and refrigeration. Finishing the Trans-Superior sailing race by Joseph P. Randal of Randall Brothers Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.; Presentation of a plaque to Roger Peugeot for outstanding service to the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Information...
- Bell & Gossett Announces New BIM Library. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;3/22/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 12, p19
The article reports on the on-line library of three-dimensional (3-D) Building Information Modeling (BIM) content files by Morton Grove, Illinois-based ITT Bell and Gossett for its AutodeskÂ® and RevitÂ® 2010 and other heating and ventilation equipment & supplies.
- Bell & Gossett announces schedule. // Contractor Magazine;Oct2009, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p52
The article offers information on several training seminars sponsored by Bell & Gossett Co. held at the Little Red Schoolhouse Education Center in Morton Grove, Illinois including design and application on October 5-7, 2009, modern hydronics basics on November 16-18, 2009, and steam system...