- The economic impacts, costs and opportunities of global warming Perry, Allen // Progress in Physical Geography;Mar1992, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p97
No abstract available.
- Public perceptions of global warming Berk, Richard A.; Schulman, Daniel // Climatic Change;Jan1995, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p1
No abstract available.
- Let's "Lick" Global Warming Together. // Curriculum Review;Mar2010, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p7
The article reviews the website "Lick Global Warming" located at www.lickglobalwarming.org.from the Ben & Jerry's company.
- Climate Watch. Anderson, Robert // Natural History;Dec2002/Jan2003, Vol. 111 Issue 10, p70
Evaluates two Web sites on global warming. Range of climate or weather conditions monitored by the site run by the National Snow and Ice Data Center; Features of the climatehotmap site.
- Feedback. // New Scientist;3/1/2003, Vol. 177 Issue 2384, p64
Presents readers' feedback on several topics. Creation of a web site to check readers' susceptibility; Criticism of the U.S. President George W. Bush's administration for its voluntary global warming program; Ban in the sale of urine for use in drug or alcohol tests, in Arkansas state.
- Simultaneous optimization of CO2 emissions reduction strategies for effective carbon control in the process industries. Gharaie, Mona; Nan Zhang; Jobson, Megan; Smith, Robin; Panjeshahi, M. Hassan // Chemical Engineering Research & Design: Transactions of the Inst;Aug2013, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p1483
Concerns about global warming have led governments to regulate CO2 emissions, including through emissions caps, trading and penalties, thus creating economic incentives to reduce CO2 emissions. This paper presents a mathematical model based on a MINLP formulation to address the problem of CO2...
- Hot air over the greenhouse. Goldsmith, Alexander // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Aug93, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p6
Announces `Geographical' magazine's offer of free tickets to join in Radio 4 debate on the issue of global warming exaggeration. Courtroom trial format; Date of broadcast; Program's setup; Global warming critics and supporters; Contact information.
- A harrowing two weeks. Boyle, Peter // Green Left Weekly;10/14/2009, Issue 813, p3
The article focuses on the initiative of "Green Left Weekly" to address the global warming crisis.
- News IQ: pages 4-5. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;3/3/2014, Vol. 82 Issue 16, p8
A quiz about a magazine's article on global warming is presented.