BBCA Gets HD VOD Launch
- Concerto Christmas crackers. // Catholic Digest;Dec2008, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p115
The article evaluates the novelty item Concerto Christmas crackers from BBC America Shop.
- TIME FOR 'THE HOUR ' Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;3/24/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 58, p2
The article offers updates on BBC America Inc. including its focus on the entertainment programming, the premier showing of a six-part drama "The Hour" and the employment of Perry Simon and Ann Sarnoff.
- Yank accent. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;6/3/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 43, p1
The article discusses the move of Herb Scannell, president of Beeb's U.S. operations, to oversee the expansion of the domain of flagship cabler BBC America Inc. such as running a U.S. version of the British cooking hit "Come Dine With Me."
- BBC sees 'Outcasts' Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;5/18/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that BBC America Inc. will co-produce the futuristic drama "Outcasts" to be starred by Eric Mabius and Hermione Norris.
- BBC America discovers exec. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;1/4/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 2, p6
The article announces that Discovery Communications alum Rachel Smith was appointed as vice president for original programming at BBC America Inc.
- Cable CEOs Carry Own Bags in a Pinch. Ellis, Leslie; Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;4/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p63
The article announces that BBC America's Life on Mars has won the Edgar Allan Poe Award from the Mystery Writers of America.
- BBCA Enjoys Viral Spread of NYC Outdoor Ads. // Multichannel News;2/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p29
The article reports that the spread of the outdoor advertising launched by BBC America Inc. in New York City metropolitan area becomes viral in the social media with more than 12,500 post and like on Tumblr, closer to 500 tweets of photos and comments, and 1,000 wallpaper downloads.
- BBC America takes immigration journey. // Daily Variety;3/13/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 51, p4
The article reports that BBC America Inc. will produce the documentary television program "Go Back to Where You Came From" through a deal with the firm SBS Australia.
- 'Copper' medals in preem. // Daily Variety;8/22/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 37, p5
The article reports on the BBC America Inc.'s television series "Copper" with 1.1 million viewers on its premiere.