MSG Stock Rings in With a Dip
- 'CARNIVALE' CRUISES. Hofler, Robert // Daily Variety;03/22/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 17, p6
Reports on Radio City Entertainment's preview of Carnivale Spectacular for group sales and potential sponsors in New York City. Cost of production; Performance schedule.
- NY coaches at breakfast. // Crain's New York Business;01/12/98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p20
Focuses on how to coach and manage a sports team at the Madison Square Garden sports breakfast in January, 1998. What the break fast will feature; Who the sports breakfast is sponsor by; Contact information.
- MSG breakfast: How to manage a sports team. // Crain's New York Business;01/05/98, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on the topic `How to coach and manage a sports team,' which will be discussed on January 21, 1998 at Madison Square Garden in New York city sports breakfast. Identification of the panelists at the breakfast; Details on the sponsor; Examination of ticket prices.
- Holiday 'Family Nights' on Thursdays in December. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;12/5/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 49, p17
Reports that Radio City Entertainment and the 34th Street Partnership Holiday Team in New York City are joining together to present Family Nights, a month-long series of events for the whole family that will start from December 5, 2002. Reason for promoting this program; Activities planned for...
- Rockettes deal. // Crain's New York Business;8/26/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p26
Reports on the deal between Rockettes and Radio City Entertainment.
- Late Casting. // Back Stage;02/05/99, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p36
Offers information on several auditions for performing artists in New York City, New York. Radio City Entertainment; Troika Organization; PAL Co.; Schedules of the auditions.
- 'Carnivale' a no-go at Radio City. Hofler, Robert // Daily Variety;11/7/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the withdrawal of Radio City Entertainment of musical 'Carnivale Spectacular' from the spring schedule of the Music Hall in New York City. Meetings held to determine the fate of the show; Influence of the economy on the suspension of the production; Change in schedule.
- Postponement blues. Hofler, Robert // Variety;9/23/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 6, p85
Reports that Radio City Entertaintment (RCE) has suspended production on its 'Carnivale' stage show. Comments from Seth Abraham, president of Madison Square Garden/RCE.
- 'Carnivale' drops date. Hofler, Robert // Daily Variety;9/13/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 73, p5
Reports the postponement of the 'Carnivale' stage show of the Radio City Entertainment in the U.S.