Canoe, CableLabs Link 'Innovation Lab'
- Canoe: Interactive Ads Are Open for Business. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;10/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p26
The article reports on the move to deliver interactive spots to 25 million households by Canoe Ventures LLC. INSET: TIMELINE.
- Comcast joins launch of Canoe iTV, aka 'SelecTV'. // CED;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p6
The article reports that Comcast Corp. has partnered with Discovery Communications, NBC Universal, and Rainbow Media in the launching of Canoe Ventures LLC's iTV marketing solutions.
- Lins on Board at Canoe. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;11/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p44
The article reports on Vicki Lins' appointment as chief marketing officer of Canoe Ventures.
- Steering Toward Broader Waters, Canoe Fishes for MSOs. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;1/19/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that Canoe, a cable operator-backed advanced advertising venture, is in talks with other multiple-system operators (MSO) to launch JV's dynamic advertisement-insertion platform for video-on-demand and also presents views of Chris Pizzuro of Canoe on the same.
- Canoe Pushes Interactive-TV Brand. // Multichannel News;10/24/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p26
The article reports on the efforts of Canoe Ventures LLC to establish the ExpandTV moniker of the cable industry as a recognizable, consumer-friendly brand for interactive television in the U.S.
- Media Buyers: Love Live Advanced Ads! // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p36
The article reports that advanced advertising is believed to progress and develop, despite Canoe Ventures LLC's leaving from the interactive-advertising business, according to media buyers.
- Canoe Ventures Quietly Reboots. G. W. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/12/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 44, p20
The article reports on the effort of Canoe Ventures LLC to focus on dynamic ad insertion technologies and to provide one-stop shopping for programmers so they can put up national dynamic ad insertion across multiple system operators (MSOs).
- Canoe Needs a Bigger Boat. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;3/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p37
The article reports on the effort of Canoe Ventures LLC to occupy its growing staff by moving into a bigger office space in New York City wherein it has signed a lease for 40,000 square feet in 1251 Avenue of the Americas building which runs through September 30, 2012.
- CANOE FLOATS MORE VOD ADS IN Q3. // Multichannel News;10/26/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p25
The article reports on the rise in the advertisement impressions and video-on-demand (VOD) advertising campaigns of the VOD advertising firm Canoe Ventures LLC in the third quarter of 2015.