Jinni Promises Movie Magic
- `ER,' `Fences' top Q TV noms. // Hollywood Reporter;6/8/95, Vol. 337 Issue 30, p20
Lists the television shows in the United States, nominated for Viewers for Quality Television's 11th annual Q Awards.
- POP WENT THE DAYTIME EMMYS. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/4/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that the 42nd Daytime Emmys on April 26, 2015 attracted 900,000 viewers.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Crain's New York Business;4/2/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p3
The article presents information about the television serial "The Sopranos." The serial is beginning part 2 of its sixth and final season on April 8, 2007. The serial has been a mainstay of New York City's television and film production revival. The series has been shot in the city since 1998....
- THE SCREENGRAB. Rubino, Lindsay // Broadcasting & Cable;8/1/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 30, p4
The article offers information on Television Without Pity's annual Tubey Awards wherein fans start voting on July 25 to August 29, 2011 in the U.S.
- Multicultural Nets Play Music in New Ways. // Multichannel News;12/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p12
The article focuses on the ways on how multicultural networks presents music-themed originals shows and music awards to increase their audiences.
- MEDIA: MTV triples audience for Asia awards show. Shuk Wa, Tsang // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;5/16/2003, p11
Discusses the ratings of the television broadcast of the 2003 MTV Asia Awards. Number of television viewers who watched the awards show according to AC Nielsen; Information on the Web site for the MTV Asia Awards; Sponsors of the awards show.
- ADOPTING INVESTORS. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;8/8/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p2
Reports on a Web site launched by WGBH-TV in Boston, Massachusetts to fund for the proposed documentary "Adoption: American Revolution" in 2005. Reliance of public television stations on financial support from viewers; Efforts of the network to have additional funding in place by the end of the...
- Keep watching. Ray, Alastair // New Media Age;9/29/2005, p18
This article discusses the benefits of Web sites to smaller satellite channels. The smaller channels may have grown their share of viewing in recent years but it has not been easy. Not only are they saddled with a ratings system that does not always do them justice, but they are usually...
- 'Raymond,' 'West Wing' earn Quality Awards. Schneider, Michael // Variety;08/14/2000, Vol. 379 Issue 12, p14
Presents information on the recipients of the annual 2000 Quality Awards from the Viewers for Quality Television. Award of the `West Wing' television show; Winner of the comedy award; Number of awards received by the CBS television network.