Recession Fatigue Prompts Negativity
- My boss is out to get me. Daniel, Michelle // Women in Business;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p6
States that the most damaging blows to workplace morale are public criticism of an employee and dishonest management. Offers data from a survey taken by Accountemps of executives for 1,000 United States companies about the most common reasons for employee dissatisfaction.
- Survey on factors affecting work. // Queensland Nurse;Apr2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p6
The article offers an invitation for nursing graduates to participate in a postgraduate research project about the factors that could impact workplace attitude.
- Employee Stagnation Could Lead to Migration. McKeown, Eileen // T+D;Dec2009, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p19
The article discusses the results of a study by the firm Development Dimensions International, which investigated employee attitudes. Released in late 2009, the study found that a majority of employees felt their jobs were stagnant, with no likelihood of advancement, and half of this group...
- Employees Disengaged At Work. // OfficePro;May/Jun2010, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p6
The article discusses the results of a survey conducted by Workforce Management in the U.S. in September 2009 which found that there has been a decrease in employees' engagement at work.
- What's The Climate In Your Office? // Successful Supervisor;Nov2010, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p7
The article focuses on how to measure employee satisfaction with their company through either a climate survey or an online survey.
- Uplifting Employees. Woodward, Nancy Hatch // HR Magazine;Aug2007, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p81
The article reports on the findings of a February 2007 Conference Board survey which revealed low levels of employee job satisfaction in the U.S. According to the survey, less than half of all people in the U.S. say they are satisfied with their jobs, down from 61 percent 20 years ago. The...
- employee attitude survey. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p2740
A definition of the term employee attitude survey is presented. It refers to a systematic investigation of the views and opinions of employees by their organization on issues relating to the work of that organization. These surveys may be conducted by means of questionnaires or interviews and...
- Research on relationship between authentic leadership and employees' work attitude. Yun-qi, FU // Chinese Business Review;Jun2010, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p42
Research on relationship between authentic leadership and employees' work attitude is helpful for leaders to improve their leading ability and behaviors and influence workers' attitude and behaviors, establish sound relationship between leaders and workers, promote enterprise surviving and...
- THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE SO-SO. // Public Relations Tactics;Aug2002, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p3
Presents a survey on the morale of executives at the companies conducted by Creative Group in the U.S. Percentage of executives with decline morale perception at the companies; Implication of staff consideration on the long-term loyalty to companies; Benefits of employee development for staff...