TNT Ups All-Star Promo Quotient
- YOUR LETTERS. Mettler, Felicia; Thomas, Barry; Daso, Judith // Athens News;2/1/2016, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented on various topics including one in response to the January 21, 2016 letter that tried to discredit the writer by an employee of Energy in Depth, one about an e-mail from The Athletic Kingdom of Ohio University about a nationally televised basketball...
- NBA All-Stars raise game. Frankel, Daniel // Daily Variety;2/20/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 35, p4
The article reports on the coverage of TNT of the National Basketball Association (NBA) All-Star Game on February 15, 2009. It notes that the coverage was watched by 7.6 million television viewers, which represents a 20% increase over the results in 2008. Information on the coverage of Turner...
- A whole new ballgame. // Variety;6/25/2012, Vol. 427 Issue 7, p26
Graphs are presented comparing the racial and ethnic demographics of the television audience for the first game of the October 2011 World Series baseball championship and for the June 2012 National Basketball Association (NBA) Finals championship game.
- NBA TV Fills the Gap With Specials, Movies. // Multichannel News;11/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p8
The article reports on the move of the sport network NBA TV to fill the four-month National Basketball Association (NBA) games lockout with movies and vintage games of the NBA.
- Hooping It Up in Ratings. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;4/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p29
The article focuses on the television (TV) program ratings of the NCAA Basketball Tournament in the U.S. It says that the 2011 March Madness coverage of CBS Television Network averaged a 6.4 rating and 14 share, which was 7% above in 2010. It states that key-demographic perspectives showed that...
- The Chart. // Entertainment Weekly;6/17/2011, Issue 1159, p90
A chart is presented that ranks the top 25 television programs for the week of May 30-June 5, 2011 including game two of the National Basketball Association (NBA) championship finals, game three of the NBA championship finals, and "America's Got Talent."
- DISAPPEARING ACT? O'BRIEN, RICHARD; BEECH, MARK // Sports Illustrated;10/1/2012, Vol. 117 Issue 13, p23
The author offers opinions on the sports television program offered by cable television network ESPN prior to broadcasts of National Basketball Association (NBA) programs, stating that the network should remove former player Earvin "Magic" Johnson as an announcer to improve the program.
- Hoops hit 5-year high. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;6/15/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 51, p6
The article reports that the 2010 National Basketball Association (NBA) Finals on June 13, 2010 earned a 7.0 rating and 18.2 million viewers.
- HBO films at Lady Chieftains' game. CLAHCHISCHILIGI, SUNNIE // Navajo Times;3/13/2014, Vol. 53 Issue 11, pB-8
The article reports that television (TV) network Home Box Office (HBO) filmed the New Mexico girls'state basketball tournament between Shiprock Lady Chieftains and TaosTigers, and talks of footage on rez ball segment for TV program HBO Real Sports featuring Shiprock team.