- NBC taps duo to manage iVillage sites. Mayberry, Carly // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/13/2006, Vol. 396 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that NBC Universal Inc. has appointed Ezra Kucharz as the COO and Linda Boff as the chief marketing officer at its company iVillage Properties. Kucharz joined NBC Universal in 2004 and was recently senior vp digital innovation. Boff was recently director of employee marketing...
- Moving On. // Fast Company;May2010, Issue 145, p27
The article reports that Gina Bianchine has stepped down from her position as chief executive officer at Ning to join the firm Andreesen Horowitz and that Ezra Kucharz has left FiLife to become president of local digital media at CBS Local Media.
- People Moves. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Mar2010, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p50
The article announces the career development of several executives including the appointment of Aaron Sherinian as executive director of communications and public affairs at the United Nations Foundation, Jud Branam as senior digital strategist at Weber Shandwick, and Charles Schueler as...
- CABLEVISION UPS PR VET. WEISMAN, JON // Daily Variety;2/3/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 23, p6
The article announces the career developments of several executives in the motion picture industry in the U.S. including Charles R. Schueler as executive vice president (VP) of communications and community relations at Cablevision Systems Corp., Sean Carey as senior VP of strategic content...
- Hankook names Lee to head U.S. unit. // Tire Business;12/7/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p3
The article informs that Soo Lee has been appointment as president of Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- by the numbers. // Hotel Management (21582122);Jul2012, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p6
The article presents various facts related to chief executive officers (CEOs) in the hotel industry including a majority of CEOs in Europe and North America being in their early 50s, an increase in the turnover of CEOs in 2011 compared to 2009, and many CEOs being well educated.
- JEFFREY MCDONALD | 38. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/6/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p16C
The article profiles Jeffrey McDonald, former president of Merkel McDonald Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana. McDonald got his first job as a counter person at a bakery in Lafayette during his high school days. He graduated from Indiana University with a marketing degree. In 1995, he invested in the...
- Gatekeepers. // Latin Trade (English);Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses reports within the September 2007 issue of "Latin Trade," including one on Brazil Central Bank President Henrique Meirelles and another on Robert Selander, global CEO of payments processor MasterCard.
- CORRECTION. // Hill;10/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 116, p3
A correction to the article regarding the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mental Health America that was published in the October 2, 2008 issue is presented.