Comcast Rebrand: to Xfinity and Beyond
- Dir. Jake Schreier Proves You're Never Too Old To Bust A Move. Champagne, Christine // SHOOT;12/9/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 40, p5
The article reports on the Dance advertising campaign developed by Goodby Silverstein & Partners for the High-Speed Internet service of Comcast Corp. The scene at the advertising is described. The challenges encountered in shooting the advertising according to art director Stefan Copiz are...
- Getting In The Game. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;9/14/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 15, p1
The article looks at advertising campaigns and strategies launched by agencies in the U.S. in September 2007. The creative team of Patrick McKay and Feh Tarty of Goodby, Silverstein & Partners introduced the got milk campaign of the California Milk Processor Board in 2007. The creative team...
- Picture Perfect. Voight, Joan // Adweek Western Edition;01/31/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p36
Features Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, winner of the 1999 Western Agency of the Year. Information on its advertising campaign for Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream; Description of the advertisements; Success of the agency; Remarks from Rich Silverstein.
- Comcast. Cuneo, Alice z. // Advertising Age;11/13/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 46, pS-11
The article looks at the cable company Comcast. According to the article, Marvin Davis, senior VP-marketing at Comcast Cable, has wakened sales at Comcast with a multifaceted, retro chic marketing push for products such as the triple play of digital voice, cable, and high-speed internet. The...
- Comcast Lets You Relive Classic Movie Moments in New Oscars Campaign. Coffee, Patrick // Adweek;2/10/2016, p23
The article provides an overview of telecommunications company Comcast's advertising campaign for the 2016 Academy Awards. Topics discussed include the company's campaign for its XFINITY X1 platform developed by creative agency of record Goodby Silverstein & Partners and Comcast vice president...
- Goodby Gets It. // Creative Review;Jun2007, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p38
The article reports on the contribution of Goodby Silverstein & Partners to the prosperity in the digital advertising in San Francisco, California. The agency is known for traditional advertising media and is the best creative agency according to Benjamin Palmer of Digital Production company. It...
- Ameritech Takes Goodby's Campaign National. Voight, Joan; Norton, Justin M. // Adweek Southeast Edition;11/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p7
Deals with the television advertising campaign created by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners for Ameritech. Reaction of Ameritech's parent company, SBC Communications, to the campaign; Details of the spots; Tagline used for the campaign.
- Michelob Light Has 'Nice Finish'. Norton, Justin M. // Adweek Western Edition;8/5/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 32, p5
Deals with the advertising campaign introduced by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners for client Michelob Light company in 2002. Tagline for the advertising campaign; Features of the campaign; Theme for the television advertisements.
- Got Advertising That Works? Manning, Jeff; Keller, Kevin Lane // Marketing Management;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on the success of the "Got Milk?" advertising campaign. In February 1993, the California Milk Processor Board was reviewing reports on per capita U.S. consumption of milk over the last 15 years. To revitalize sales of a product in seemingly perpetual decline, the department...