Education fund pushes investments as gifts for children
- The overload fund. Baker, Edward E. // Financial World;10/21/96, Vol. 165 Issue 13, p88
Presents the author's experience of researching for mutual fund information over the Internet. Performance of the author's Fidelity Asset Manager fund; Features of MarketEdge site; Author's trial of Aexpert site. INSET: Web site of the month, by E.H.B..
- Shopping for info on funds? Try a `supermarket'. Menchen, John // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/19/96, Vol. 100 Issue 34, p22
Focuses on supermarket-type sites on the World Wide Web which offer information on mutual funds. Links to fund family sites and to investment research; Description of the online magazine entitled Brill Editorial Services; Mutual fund data on the Website called Stock Market and Mutual Fund...
- Bonanza on the net. Hannon, Kerry // U.S. News & World Report;1/29/96, Vol. 120 Issue 4, p86
Reviews the option that over 60 fund companies are offering to investors with their World Wide Web pages that give performance data about funds. Fund families which educate their investors by personal computer; Home pages as easy and economical to set up; Sites including Fidelity Investment's...
- Mutual fund cos. expand online presence. D'Allegro, Joseph // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/28/98, Vol. 102 Issue 39, p25
Focuses on mutual fund companies' expansion of their online presence. Development of Web sites; Number of households with Web access; Case of Vanguard Group; Features of and innovations in the Web sites; Percentage of companies with online transactional capability.
- The best mutual fund information online: Part 2. Torres, Giselle // Caribbean Business;11/18/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p53
Part II. Evaluates the Web sites of companies offering mutual fund information. Includes Quicken.com; FindaFund.com; SmartMoney.com; FundAdvice.com; FundFocus.com.
- Fund trade group enhances Web site. // American Banker;2/10/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 27, p18
States that the Mutual Fund Education Alliance has included fund performance and daily pricing information on mutual funds in its Web set. Other inclusions to the Web site.
- Internet services/software. // Financial Planning;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p35
Reports on matters related to Internet services and other software services used by mutual fund companies in the United States as of March 1998. Includes introduction by State Street Research & Management Co. of a CD-ROM and Web site; Offer of continuing education course online by Capstone...
- Help with unit trusts. // Finance Week;07/21/2000, p56
Presents web sites that give information regarding unit trusts. Amount of investments on unit trusts in South Africa; Retrieval of information about unit trusts through the internet; Web sites that contain useful information on unit trusts.
- Why you should manage funds online. Fitch, Malcolm // Money;Aug1998, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p54
Presents several online Internet sites for fund portfolio research. Fund researcher Morningstar; Some dated information; Subscription to Morningstar; Free site called Quicken's Fund Finder; Mutual Funds Interactive; Fund-company site called Founders Group.