- New My Space: hit or miss? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);6/27/2008, Issue 25, p12
The article presents answers to a question regarding the redesigning of MySpace.
- THE CATHOLIC PARENTS' GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA. // Our Sunday Visitor;6/14/2009, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses the advantages and disadvantages of various forms of social media including Facebook and You Tube.
- Will You Friend Me? Mann, Wendy // Rural Telecom;May/Jun2009, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p6
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of subscribing to and using Facebook.
- Social media update: How to navigate the new facebook fan pages. McIlwain, Amy // Senior Market Advisor;May2011, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p26
The article features the new page design and navigational properties of Facebook page as of May 2011.
- PERSUADE PEOPLE TO 'LIKE' YOU ON FACEBOOK. McDonald, Anne B. // PC World;Sep2011, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p97
The article offers tips to gain more followers on the social networking site Facebook which include asking contacts to hit the Like button on one's page, interacting with followers regularly and responding to comments.
- Find us online. // Horn Book Magazine;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p120
The article presents the journal's Web site and online social networking information, noting they are available online at www.hbook.com and on the online social networking site Facebook.
- Good News/Sad News. Mellott, Shelly // Script (10922016);Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p6
The article highlights several events at "Script" magazine, including the launch of its new web site and Twitter and Facebook page and the passing of its columnist Mystery Man.
- Throwing in the towel. Coyote, Ivan // Xtra (Toronto);6/16/2011, Issue 695, p18
The author contemplates on the outcome of sharing a status at a social network Web site.
- 3 WHO "LIKES" YOUR SHOW SITE? // Expo Magazine;May2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p6
A preview of the Open Graph social-sharing services from social networking site Facebook is presented.