La Residence Hotel
Tags: MARKETING strategy
- Getting more bang for your marketing buck. Dolphies, Mike // New Hampshire Business Review;7/31/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p27
The article offers tips on how to implement effective marketing strategies in New Hampshire including turning suspects into prospects, paying attention to variety of marketing messages that one heard and read, and creating result-oriented marketing messages.
- GENERAL MERCHANDISE: REPORTERS Notebook. // Drug Store News;9/27/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p37
The article offers news briefs related to business in the U.S. including, universal inductive charger built with Qi technology introduced by Energizer Battery Co. Inc. telescoping guitar cards launched by American Greetings Corp. and Winning Brands Corp. plan to sell its cleaning products at...
- PRIVATE VIEW. Hardy, Simon // DM News;7/12/2010, p19
In this article the author discusses the marketing strategies of several companies in the U.S. including the use of two big-screen trucks by ESPN to air the 2010 U.S. Open golf tournament, the partnership between Watercooler and Fox Soccer Channel to promote awareness for the World Cup, and the...
- Guest Editors' Introduction. Gurkov, Igor; Settles, Alexander // International Studies of Management & Organization;Winter2011, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including international marketing technique, Russian firms, Russian personnel systems.
- PRIVATE VIEW. Caputo, Steve // DM News;2/1/2010, p14
In this article, the author comments on the marketing strategies made by telecommunication firm Hargray, Direct Marketing Association, and CollegeAmerica in the U.S.
- Fragmentation will be main challenge for the year ahead. // Marketing Week (01419285);1/6/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the importance of balance between the sales and marketing channels as some of the vital factors to succeed in the marketing strategies in Great Britain.
- Look for long-term loyalty. // Marketing Week (01419285);1/6/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p9
The article focuses on the perception of online readers on the effectiveness of discounting as a promotional strategy in Great Britain.
- Samsonite switches to business customers. // Marketing Week (01419285);12/9/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p36
The article reports on the initiative of the Great Britain-based luggage brand Samsonite to target business travellers by changing its marketing strategy.
- PRIVATE VIEW. // DM News;8/9/2010, p19
In this article the author presents his views on several marketing campaigns applied by insurance company Aflac, Motorola, and Subway Restaurants in the U.S.
- SHOWING PROSE. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Mar/Apr2011, p10
The article offers a look at the marketing campaigns launched by several advertising agencies in New Zealand in 2011 including DraftFCB, Doyle Dane Bembach New Zealand (DDB NZ), and Barnes, Catmur & Friends.