- Rise and shine. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p52
Provides information on the meal service being offered by universities and colleges in the U.S. for breakfast. Foods that are usually served during breakfast; Mexican foods that are popular for breakfast; Hot breakfast items popular during weekends.
- NO SURPRISE: B'FAST PILOT SUCCEEDING, USDA PONDERS WORTH. // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p8
Focuses on the success of the universal school breakfast pilot program tested in schools across the United States as of December 15, 2000. Goal of the pilot program; Implementation of the program in schools in Shelby County, Columbiana, Alabama; Menus offered in the breakfast program.
- Free breakfasts boost fl school-counts 30%. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p10
Reports that the Blast Off with Breakfast program, offering free breakfasts to Hillsborough County, Florida, elementary schoolchildren and teachers, has been so successful in its first year that officials hope to offer the once-a-week program daily. What the program is; Preparations of the...
- Full Circle. // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p16
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working in the foodservice industry.
- A Hard Day's Night. Loomis, Susan Herrmann // France Today;Jan2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p28
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of running a food services business in Brionne, Normandy.
- What If Quiznos Were Run Like Health Care? Laird, Timothy // Family Practice Management;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p36
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of witnessing a food restaurant closed after installing new computer systems and raised the prices of food and drinks.
- Hong Kong's Secret Tables. SCHOENFELD, BRUCE // Forbes Asia;Jun2012, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p66
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting several private kitchens in Hong Kong, China.
- Fast Food: American junk meets desi funk. // India Today;11/15/2010, p36
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience with Indianized American fast food.
- HANDHELD THE KEY: PHILLY BREAKFAST RISES. // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the expected increase in breakfast participation at the School District of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania in the 2002-2003 school year. Number of feeding sites that will begin the semester offering grab-and-go meals; Examples of food served.