- DRINKLINE. Scarpa, James // Restaurant Business;7/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p100
Focuses on the beverages offered by the restaurants and bars in the U.S. Description of the tastes; Preference of the customers; Offer of fresh fruit juices.
- Drinks news. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/1/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4233, p47
Presents news briefs related to beverages introduced in several British restaurants and drinking establishments as of August 2002. Cocktails introduced at Yo! Below; Shortlist of fine-dining establishments for Champagne Gosset's Grande Reserve competition; Research on women's preference for...
- EDINBURGH SCENE. // ScotsGay Magazine;Sep2004, Issue 59a, p6
Presents an update on several bars and restaurants relevant to the gay community in Edinburgh, Scotland as of September 2004. Drink promos at Planet Out; Launch of The Street bar; Comments on Alfresco restaurant.
- Restaurant Bars. Cameron, Amy; Wilson, Simon // Metro (NZ);May2008, Issue 321, p24
The article reviews several restaurants located in Auckland, New Zealand, including the Liquid Molten at Mt. Eden Road, Clooney at Sale Street, and Freemans Bay and Taiko at New North Road.
- The Mix Masters. Knowlton, Andrew // Bon Appetit;Sep2004, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p98
Recommends cocktail drinks served at several restaurants and drinking establishments in the U.S. Martini Bar in Miami, Florida; Fiamma Trattoria in Las Vegas, Nevada; Zengo in Denver Colorado.
- After-work elegance plays out at Pops, Aria. Bianchi, Laura // Crain's Chicago Business;2/26/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p32
The article presents information on two bars in Chicago, Illinois. The name of one bar is, Pops for Champagne, it contains a sleek champagne bar, raw bar, retail shop and underground jazz club into a comfortable retreat. Its menu is divided between raw bar options, antipasti and small hot...
- MEEHAN'S PUBLIC HOUSE. Green, Jennifer // Atlanta;May2005, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p200
This article focuses on the pub Meehan's Public House situated in Atlanta, Georgia. Owned by 101 Concepts, the same group that owns Food 101 and two other Meehan's locations in Vinings and Alpharetta, the Irish pub opened last October after Mangia 101, also owned by the group, closed in the same...
- MORIARTY'S WONDERFUL SALOON. Beebe, Lucius // American Heritage;Aug1965, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p65
Focuses on speakeasy, a place where alcoholic beverages are illegally sold in New York in the 1920s. Information on restaurant-speakeasies in the state; Clients of such establishments; Description of the Latonia club.
- T-Ride on My Mom's Visa. Ritzman, Jonathan // Skiing;Sep2007, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p59
This article discusses the bar and social scene of Telluride, Colorado. A photo essay of the author patronizing various bars and establishments is presented. Particular focus is given to the drinking establishments Brown Dog Pizza, O'Bannon's Irish Pub, Last Dollar Saloon, and the Fly Me to the...