- DRINKLINE. Scarpa, James // Restaurant Business;7/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p100
Focuses on the beverages offered by the restaurants and bars in the U.S. Description of the tastes; Preference of the customers; Offer of fresh fruit juices.
- Drinks news. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/1/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4233, p47
Presents news briefs related to beverages introduced in several British restaurants and drinking establishments as of August 2002. Cocktails introduced at Yo! Below; Shortlist of fine-dining establishments for Champagne Gosset's Grande Reserve competition; Research on women's preference for...
- Restaurant Bars. Cameron, Amy; Wilson, Simon // Metro (NZ);May2008, Issue 321, p24
The article reviews several restaurants located in Auckland, New Zealand, including the Liquid Molten at Mt. Eden Road, Clooney at Sale Street, and Freemans Bay and Taiko at New North Road.
- After-work elegance plays out at Pops, Aria. Bianchi, Laura // Crain's Chicago Business;2/26/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p32
The article presents information on two bars in Chicago, Illinois. The name of one bar is, Pops for Champagne, it contains a sleek champagne bar, raw bar, retail shop and underground jazz club into a comfortable retreat. Its menu is divided between raw bar options, antipasti and small hot...
- MORIARTY'S WONDERFUL SALOON. Beebe, Lucius // American Heritage;Aug1965, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p65
Focuses on speakeasy, a place where alcoholic beverages are illegally sold in New York in the 1920s. Information on restaurant-speakeasies in the state; Clients of such establishments; Description of the Latonia club.
- T-Ride on My Mom's Visa. Ritzman, Jonathan // Skiing;Sep2007, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p59
This article discusses the bar and social scene of Telluride, Colorado. A photo essay of the author patronizing various bars and establishments is presented. Particular focus is given to the drinking establishments Brown Dog Pizza, O'Bannon's Irish Pub, Last Dollar Saloon, and the Fly Me to the...
- Bars in Devonport. Cameron, Amy // Metro (NZ);Mar2008, Issue 319, p22
The article reviews several bars located in Auckland, New Zealand including Masonic Tavern, Paua Bar & Cafe, and The Patriot.
- Half Pints for Half Pints. Harder, Jaime // Restaurant Business;3/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p44
It all started with the Half Pint Brewery Tour â€” for $10 customers could sample a flight of half pints of Gettysbrew Restaurant and Brewery's handcrafted beers. Customer response was so enthusiastic, say owners Heinz and Debbie Weverlink, that they decided to create a similar sampler of...
- Slurping the Slushie. Patronite, Rob; Raisfeld, Robin // New York;6/25/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 22, p100
A review is offered for establishments in New York that serve slushies, including Nights and Weekends, Momofuku Noodle Bar and Pok Pok Ny.