This Magic Moment
- The Big Reveal: Q&A. Wayne, George // Vanity Fair;Nov2012, Issue 627, p134
The article presents an interview with illusionist David Copperfield about doing and teaching magic tricks, mastering illusions, and previous medical emergencies encountered.
- The Four-Ace Trick. Roper, David // Highlights for Children;Jun99, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p38
Presents the four-ace magic card trick for children.
- The Amazing Card Locator. // Highlights;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p7
Presents a card trick which involves finding a card hidden within the deck.
- Fabulous Frederic. Thorne, Peggy // Spider;Mar2005, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p8
Presents magic tricks that can be done with the help of playing cards.
- MAGIC POKER HANDS. Farrell, Jeremiah // Word Ways: The Journal of Recreational Linguistics;Nov2013, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p267
The article highlights the Magic Poker Hands card trick.
- TRUTHS NOT TRICKS. Gaydos, Steven // Variety;9/25/2013, p61
The article discusses the profile of illusionist David Copperfield. Topics covered include Copperfield's educational background and employment history, his accomplishments in the field of magic and entertainment, and details relating to Copperfield's earnings from his magic show at the MGM Grand...
- DAVID COPPERFIELD THE WIZARD COMES TO OZ. Chesterton, Lucy // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);7/13/2009, Vol. 61 Issue 28, p94
The article presents information on the life and works of magician David Copperfield. Copperfield, at 52, still takes to the stage for around 500 performances each year. Copperfield holds 11 Guinness Book world records, including those for the most magic shows performed in a year, the largest...
- Clown Cards. // Fun For Kidz;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p6
The article offers step-by-step instructions for performing a clown's card trick.
- Tricking Harry Houdini. Boser, Ulrich // U.S. News & World Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 136 Issue 21, p79
Reports on the opening of a new exhibit at the Outagamie Museum in Appleton, Wisconsin. The exhibit which demonstrates how one of Harry Houdini's tricks worked; Efforts of current magicians, such as David Copperfield to stop the unveiling of the secrets of the trick; People attending the exhibit...