Hospital Partners with Restaurateur to Serve Sushi
- Apollo Hospitalists provides services at LA medical center. // Medical Device Daily;4/5/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 64, p4
The article reports on the strategic partnership entered into by ApolloMed Hospitalists with Benchmark Hospitalists in April 2010 to offer hospitalist services at Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center.
- Scott & White forges historic partnership. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/13/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 7, p10A
The article reports on the signing of final agreements among Scott & White company officials and Highland Lakes leaders to forge a historic partnership that will build a state-of-the art regional medical center in Burnet County, Texas.
- Southern Cross buys stake in Silverdale. Topham-Kindley, Liane // New Zealand Doctor;5/18/2011, p6
The article reports on the conditional agreement signed by Southern Cross Primary Care with Silverdale Medical Centre in New Zealand for a 20 percent stake in the partnership.
- California operators forge ties with tribes' casinos as gaming grows. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;8/27/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p4
Reports the partnership between Southern California restaurateurs with the Native American-owned casinos to generate opportunities in California. Passage of legislation to curtail the spread of tribal-owned gaming facilities by Representative Frank Wolf; Amendment on the 1998 Indian Gaming...
- Credits, Clients and Awards. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/8/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 23, p26
The article offers business-related news briefs in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Saint Vincent's Medical Center has partnered with the Connecticut Challenge of Fairfield to form a survivor clinic. About $80,000 was raised by the RFR Realty 5K Corporate Run/Walk for the Boys & Girls Club of...
- Hospital Partners resumes talks. Robeznieks, Andis // Modern Healthcare;3/10/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p56
The article reports on the resumption of physician-partnership negotiations between Texas-based Metrocrest Hospital Authority of Farmers Branch and Hospital Partners of America. The two entities have resumed negotiations to develop physician-partnership arrangements for 149-bed Trinity Medical...
- It's a dairy market. Markgraf, Sue // Dairy Foods;Jun98, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p62
Reports that partnership with restaurateurs can help dairy processors boost their sales. Benefits dairy processors can get from partnering with restaurateurs; Top ten dinner houses; Where processors may begin if foodservice is their goal. INSETS: Quick bites;Diners request...;Sweet shoppe...
- Independents unite to raise awareness of 'the little guy' Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;2/18/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p80
Reports on the collaboration among restaurateurs in the U.S. aimed at promoting the food industry. Impact of the initiative on the industry; Views of the industry's executives on the measure; Benefits of the initiative.
- Profit models not a deterrent to partnership. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;4/16/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the for-profit and nonprofit hospital venture partnerships entering New Jersey. Hackensack University Medical Center and LHP Hospital Group are presented to be reopening the Pascack Valley Hospital and taking over Mountainside Hospital. Ascension Health Care Network which...