Taking a breather?
- Follow Me. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2009, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p32
A photograph of a U.S. Air Force soldier, Staff Sergeant Kealvin Barnett of the 403rd Security forces Squadron at Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi during a combat physical training exercise is presented.
- Frontline Duty. // Airman;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p4
Several photographs depicting the care given by the U.S. Air Force to their airmen and their families are presented.
- RESERVE SNAOSHOT. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2013, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p6
Photographs of several U.S. Airmen are presented including the technical sergeant Bradley Green, senior airman Frederick Beck both with the 434th aircraft maintenance squadron at Grissom Air Reserve Base, Indiana and Captain J. Justin Pearce in D'Iberville, Mississippi.
- COMMENTS. Williams, Greg; Kelley, Bryan K.; Robinson, Alan; Matthews, Justin; Rairdam, David; Bazinet, Belinda; Boyle III, Leo A. // Airman;May/Jun2010, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on insights about modern United States Air Force in January-February 2010 edition, another one pertaining to the 12 Airmen who walked with Staff Sgt. Tim Davis and the other 12 special tactics...
- PUERTO RICO NATIONAL GUARD. Palacios, Desiree N. // Airman;May/Jun2010, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p20
Photographs of the U.S. Air Force and some Haitian survivors after the earthquake in January 12, 2010 are presented which include the A C-130E Hercules aircraft carrying Haitian Americans lands in San Juan, Puerto Rico, the airmen from the 35th Expeditonary Airlift Squadron in Muniz, Puerto Rico...
- blackbirds. // Airman;May/Jun2011, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p38
Photophs of several Airmen from the 8th Special Operations Squadron Blackbirds of the U.S. Air Force including Staff Sergeant Eric Wiggins, Master Sergeant Erik Davis, and Master Sergeant John Rhoten are presented.
- Frontline Duty. // Airman;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p4
Several photographs related to the Air Force in the U.S. are presented including the HC-130 Hercules used in the recovery/combat search and rescue exercise, technical sergeant Tom Simmonds, and a jumbo drop test vehicle.
- We are a professional force preparing for combat. Lorber, John G. // Flying Safety;Aug95, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p2
Discusses the `dues' that members of the US Air Force are expected to `pay' to keep the title of a professional air crew member. Physical and mental preparation; Thorough preflight checks; Rapid and accurate reaction to problems encountered during takeoff; Sticking to the briefed air plan;...
- There I was... // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p2
Discusses the flight mission of a United States Air Force copilot in bad weather. Experience related.