A Night to Remember
- Carney's sense of team, focus not an accident. Hofmann, Mark A. // Business Insurance;04/14/97, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p110
Profiles the vice-president of New Jersey based National Freight Industries Incorporated, John J. Carney, who is being recognized for his achievements on Business Insurance's Risk Management Honor Roll. Background information on Carey; Details on his career; Listing of Carney's achievements;...
- Improving TF R&S planning for the deliberate attack. Frame, John // Military Intelligence;Jul-Sep93, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p17
Presents procedures for planning reconnaissance and surveillance (R&S) at task force (TF) level for deliberate attack. Use of a phasing technique; Ten-step procedure for R&S mission.
- Debriefing the reconnaissance team. Wells, Carl G. // Military Intelligence;Jul-Sep93, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p34
Discusses the procedure in debriefing the reconnaissance team after it returns from a mission. Analysis of reporting; Consideration for the team's condition and feelings; Importance of physical setting.
- Seed money available to develop and prototype National... Graham, Alicia // Program Manager;May/Jun97, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p39
Provides information about the Military Exploitation of Reconnaissance and Intelligence Technology (MERIT) program for the development of national space reconnaissance data capabilities. Features of the project; How the MERIT program started; Stories involving failed MERIT program. INSET:...
- Commanders need tactical recce now. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/22/1995, Vol. 142 Issue 21, p70
Editorial. Cautions on the United States' Defense Department's declining tactical reconnaissance capabilities. Need to focus on the development of real-time response tactical forces; Limitation of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV); Potentials of the pod.
- Dollars and Distress: FAMILY INCOME PROBLEMS IN A COMMUNITY AT THE CROSSROADS. // Vital Speeches of the Day;6/15/55, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p1310
Presents the text of a speech given by John D. Carney, assistant to the director of the National CIO Community Services Committee, on May 4, 1955, which deals with the subject of family income.
- Late news. Bullard, Stan; Mooney, Barbara // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/18/96, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p2
Presents several news briefs on various topics. Renovations planned by John Carney and Robert Rains for the Bardons & Oliver building; Expansion plans for Hurst Printing Inks Company; Involvement of `ER' star Anthony Edwards in KeyCorp's nationwide advertising campaign; More.
- The small arms race. Coppinger, Rob // Engineer (00137758);3/1/2003, Vol. 291 Issue 7591, p16
Reports on developments in the development of robot military reconnaissance for modern combat. Factors that contributed to the increased focus on developing robots for military activities; Characteristics of ideal military reconnaissance robots; Companies engaged in the technology efforts;...
- Battle sight. Pierce, Julia // Engineer (00137758);10/24/2003, Vol. 292 Issue 7638, p12
Reports on US Georgia Tech Research Institute's reconnaissance mortar shells. Specifications of the device; Digital camera components of the reconnaissance round.