Your Practice Management Questions Answered
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p98
The article presents an examination for financial planners about financial planning and management.
- Dallas Salisbury on How Planners Can Serve the Average Worker's Needs. Stolz, Richard F. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p18
The article presents questions and answers related to how financial planners can serve the financial needs of workers including what are the different ways in which employers and financial planners can assist workers in saving for retirement, in what ways can financial planners serve the public...
- Managing Split-Commission Conflicts. Foxman, Alan J. // On Wall Street;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p73
Answers a series of question regarding financial planning. Ways to manage split-commission conflicts; Rule that governs the use of instant messaging in financial planning.
- CE Quiz August 2004. // Financial Planning;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p93
Presents a quiz on financial planning.
- Your Questions Answered at the Practice Management Center. Nelson, Christina // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2009 Solutions, p26
The article presents questions and answers related to financial planning practices in the U.S. including the authority of using the certified financial planner (CFP) mark in a company name in accordance to the CFP Board of Standards Inc.'s regulations and a potential software to calculate a...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p74
This section presents an examination for financial planners.
- Many IQ's, Few A's. Moisand, Dan // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p28
The article presents questions and answers relating to various aspects of the U.S. Financial Planning Act of 2008, including the decision to not create a self-regulatory organization, the requiring of additional licenses and not creating a self-regulatory organization (SRO).
- Q&A... Menzies, Jason // Money Management;8/11/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p28
The article presents information on the answer to a reader's query on money management. It is reported that for a person to act as a power of attorney for another person they must be at least 18 years of age of sound mind, and capable of understanding the nature and purpose of the document they...
- Software solutions for SOAs. Tuohy, Larissa // Money Management;6/2/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p22
Reports on the development of software solutions for statement of advice (SOA) functionality in Australia. Availability of the software to produce SOA; Effectiveness of the software in terms of the client compliance; Use of a lifetime model in attracting clients and retention.