Everything but the bath
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2010, Issue 5684, p9
The article offers news briefs related to furniture industry including the move of Lenleys to refurbish its Canterbury store after holding a massive 1 million pounds refurbishment sale, the move of B&Q to launch an online eco store and the 550 pounds raised by Glasswells for the St. Elizabeth...
- Lenleys is at home with magazine. // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p5
Reports on Canterbury, England-based furnisher Lenleys' launching of an in-store magazine called `At Home With Lenleys.' Remarks from Jonathan Watts, managing director; Distribution of the magazine to the company's customers.
- Lenleys acquires Clarkes. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2007, Issue 5568, p3
The article focuses on the acquisition of Clarkes Furnishers by Lenleys of Canterbury for an undisclosed amount in England. Clarkes family run the business of 75 years and learned that it is about time for them to retire from trade. According to Jonathan Watts, Lenleys managing director says...
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2013, Issue 5831, p11
The article offers news brief related to furniture industry as of April 5, 2013. Ross Clemmow has been appointed as the divisional trading director of ecommerce at the department store retailer Debenhams PLC. Furniture retailer Lenleys Canterbury Ltd. has merged five other local businesses for...
- Streetscape. // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p28
Features Broad Ripple store in Indianapolis, Indiana. List of clothing shops in the store; Dishes and wines served by several fast food chains; Products sold by Good Earth Natural Food Co.; Cars displayed at the Gearheads Automobilia Shop.
- PLEASANT RIDGE. Schneider, Maria // Cincinnati;Feb2003, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
Presents information related to various shopping stores in Montgomery Road in Cincinnati, Ohio. Description of setting of The Ridge Market; Sale of different kinds of seafood in Outerbanks Seafood Market; Music store in Cincinnati, Ohio offering all kinds of music from acid rock to zydeco;...
- Revolutionary 'In & Out' Beauty Store Opens in NYC. // Nutraceuticals World;Sep2010 Supplement, p31
The article reports on the inaugural of In & Out beauty store located in New York.
- No marijuana pipe dream. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/10/93, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p34
Considers Edmonton's enviro-friendly Earth's General Store, operated by Michael Kalmanovitch who hopes to reverse the country's pre-World War II decision to outlaw marijuana cultivation. Hemp was used in the past to make everything from cooking oils to fabric and was widely used in the...
- New venture taps into consumers' water quality concerns. J.N.F. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p18
Features Harry and Julia McKee's Water Mart store in Chandler, Arizona. Sale of in-store treated water and water-related products; Store's history; Use of custom-built reverse osmosis filtration system; Offer of post-mix Pepsi-Cola products and fruit juices.