The importance of maintaining brands
- Quality key for celebrity lines. York, Jenny Heinzen // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p22
Reports the influence of attached famous name and reputation on the success of furniture business. Importance in driving the branding strategy; Credence to the furniture collections; Incorporation of fashion styles into furnitures.
- Branding is the in thing. Rule // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p7
Focuses on the popularity of brand marketing in the furniture manufacturing industry.
- Stag and Ducal trademarks to be sold. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p10
The article reports on the sales of the two heritage furniture trademarks in Great Britain such as Stag and Ducal, which produced a high quality and aspirational designs furniture.
- Lastlook. // India Today;11/23/2015, p1
The article offers brief on architectural furniture from Italian brand Gufram.
- New York's Portico brand resurfaces at Bloomingdale's. LESTER, THOMAS // Furniture/Today;7/11/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 44, p18
The article reports on the relaunching of product design and concept brand Portico, of Earthbound, a design studio and licensing agency, featuring bedding bath, furnitures and interior decoration for community hotels in New York.
- Need factor feeds growth of juvenile sales. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p51
Comments on the increase sales of juvenile products of furniture. List of juvenile products; Advantages of using juvenile products; Impact of brand names on sales.
- Stockists vow to stand by Stag. // Cabinet Maker;09/08/2000, Issue 5204, p2
Focuses on the purchase of the Stag brand name by Cornwell Parker. Plans of Whitfield & Lindsay to continue to use the brand name; Reasons for the move of Cornwell Parker; Impact of the deal on retailers and customers.
- Store wins drive for traffic calming. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p4
Reports on the influence of the traffic flow on the furniture business of Nettleton's in West Yorkshire, England. Speedway track for young drivers; Customer awareness of the business brand.
- Makeover magic. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;8/13/2004, Issue 5401, p14
Focuses on the importance of refurbishment or redesign for furniture retailers in Great Britain. Balance between making a space work for a product and a brand; Provision of retailers an opportunity to reinvent themselves in contemporary surroundings; Factors that contribute to sales...