Courts hit as investors look for home safety
- New San Fran moves pay off in wood. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p13
Reports on the status of the furniture market in San Francisco, California. Improvement in the business conditions; Launch of the Euro Castle concept by Greengrass; Features of the French collection from Good Co.
- The 50 fastest-growing small markets. // Furniture/Today;12/26/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p6
The article reports that Huntsville, Texas is expected to become the fastest-growing small metro in the nation's furniture industry between 2011 and 2016.
- UK furniture industry 'less optimistic' about future trade. // Cabinet Maker;4/1/2011, Issue 5731, p10
The article focuses on the condition of the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Tool up. // Cabinet Maker;7/24/2009, Issue 5647, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gareth Evans on the business condition of the DFS furniture store, one by Justine Fox on the importance of green to the furnishing sector, and one by Gerry Robinson on the developments of furniture manufacturer HJ...
- Stretching belief. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2010, Issue 5687, p3
The author reflects the business condition of the furniture industry in Great Britain following the recession.
- Bedroom: A case of survival of the fittest. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;4/21/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p12
The article reports on the factors that influence the sales performance of the bedroom furniture industry in the U.S. Cost hikes on raw materials raised prices for bedroom furniture products. According to Darren York, vice president of merchandising, the year-old quick-ship, mixed-container...
- Rebound really here? Thomas, Larry; Gunin, Joan; Perry, David; Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p1
Highlights furniture exhibition in San Francisco, California. Improvement in the business conditions; Duration of the show; Praise given by exhibitors to the show.
- Europeans have fun again. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/9/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p2
Highlights the International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Improvement in the business conditions; Optimism of the exhibitors; Response of buyers to the show.
- Facts and figures. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p26
Presents charts and graph depicting the economic condition of furniture industry in England.