- E-complacency: Another attitude that misses mark. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p44
Comments on the complacent attitude of the Internet industry in the United States. Impact of the online world on the furniture industry; Adjustments made by business-to-business and business-to-consumer companies to make money out of the Internet; Struggles faced by Furniture.com to fight the...
- Dot-com not ticket to success. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;12/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p43
Highlights the outlook for Internet-based furniture retailers in the United States in 2001. Importance of brand names and customer loyalty to gaining success in business; Expected increase of integration of the Internet with established furniture retailers; Combining of knowledge in operating...
- Furniture independents must also trade online, say analysts. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p12
The article reports on the need of independent furniture retailers to trade online for business growth in Great Britain, according to retail analyst company Verdict.
- Internet bore? Me? // Cabinet Maker;07/09/99, Issue 5145, p7
Comments on the possibilities the Internet could provide to the furniture industry for growing, promoting and revolutionizing its business.
- Web watch. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan97, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p50
Presents brief information on woodworking sites on the Internet. Names of the sites; How to access them.
- Internet isn't the only 'new thing.' Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;11/27/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p40
Focuses on Internet marketing in the furniture industry. Other marketing ideas in the industry; Showrooms of stores.
- We shouldn't forget the power of the Internet. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;06/04/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p39
Focuses on the importance of internet in the furniture industry. Usefulness as a marketing and operational tool; Efficacy in providing product information; Increase in efficiency; Reduction of marketing costs.
- Behind the numbers. // Furniture/Today;06/18/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p16
Surveys several retailers and manufacturers on the impact of Internet on the furniture industry in the United States. Representation of the data on the practices and opinions of different companies; Annual furniture sales of the retailers; Annual shipments of the manufacturers.
- An information cyber-highway. // Furniture/Today;06/18/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p21
Focuses on the benefits of selling furniture through the Internet based on the survey response of manufacturers and retailers in the United States. Importance of the Internet on educating consumers; Satisfaction of customers through the Internet; Use of Web sites as an informational and...