- Kingstown shutdown. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that Kingstown Furniture's summer shutdown will be from July 24 to August 4, 2000.
- Ercol profits fall after strong start. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p2
Reports on the sales performance of furniture store Ercol after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack.
- Extra space on target. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p2
Reports that Kingstown Furniture's factory extension is on target to be fully operational by August 2000.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p3
Reports global developments related to the furniture industry as of July 2001. Introduction of an electronic data capture by Kingstown Furniture; Plans of Samas, a home office furniture manufacturer to restructure the business operations; Cancellation of the French furniture show.
- Kingstown continues to make strong investment. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2010, Issue 5710, p8
The article reports on the continued growth of Kingstown Furniture Ltd. with an investment of one million British pounds per annum in Great Britain.
- Kingstown Furniture commended for its recycling efforts. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2013, Issue 5862, p6
The article reports on National Recycling Stars' Gold Award received by Hull, England-based furniture manufacturer Kingstown Furniture Ltd. for its extensive waste management initiatives in 2013.
- The return of glamour. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2008, Issue 5576, p35
The article features the development of the furniture retail trade concept at Ercol Furniture Ltd.'s new studio Sterling Furniture located in Stirling, Scotland.
- Ercol reports export sales increase. // Cabinet Maker;9/9/2011, Issue 5754, p8
The article reports on the continuous growth in the export business of High Wycombe, England-based furniture manufacturer Ercol Furniture Ltd. in 2011.
- On the promotion ladder. De Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p12
Presents information on the Web site of furniture manufacturer Ercol in the United Kingdom. Icon that brings visitors to the contact address and numbers; Features of the catalog option; Discussion on how visitors can request a fabric or wood sample.