Natuzzi plans to bring branded stores to UK
- Divania moves to allay supply doubts. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p5
Reports that Italian leather upholstery manufacturer Divania has pledged to fulfill orders and denied that its British operation has collapsed. Delay of orders; Impact on retailers; Factors contributing to Divania's problems.
- H.M. Richards addition will double size. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p39
Reports that upholstery company H.M. Richard's has expanded its Baldwyn, Mississippi store.
- Norwalk opens two galleries. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p43
Reports that Norwalk Furniture Corp. has opened upholstery stores in the United States.
- Masins overcomes two disasters. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;3/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the plan of Masins to open a new store completing a two-phase fresh start following a double disaster for the high-end retailer in the year 2001 in the U.S. The flagship store will have about 20,000 square feet of selling space on four levels, and will span two historical...
- Pa. House adds two galleries. // Furniture/Today;9/5/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p37
Reports that Pennsylvania House Inc., a producer of wood residential furniture and custom-made upholstery, has installed two new galleries in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Description of the company's galleries; Locations of Pennsylvania House stores; Company profile of Pennsylvania House.
- England installs two Custom Comfort Centers. // Furniture/Today;12/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p30
The article reports on the installation of two Custom Comfort Centers by custom upholstery manufacturer England in Idaho and Pennsylvania in 2009. It states that one was at Cozy Homes Furnishing owned by Bryon Goody, where a 2,500-square-foot England gallery in its 25,000-square foot store in...
- England installs galleries in Washington state, S.C. stores. // Furniture/Today;9/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p20
The article reports that England, a custom upholstered furniture manufacturer, has installed Custom Comfort Center galleries in stores in Washington state and South Carolina. Phyl's Furniture, owned by Milo and Eileen Blass, has a 4,700-square-foot gallery in Chehalis, Washington. Daniels Fine...
- Fla., N.C. stores add Rowe galleries. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p34
Features several stores who opened a custom-order studiorowe upholstery galleries in Virginia and Florida.
- Flexsteel opens 4 galleries. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p27
The article reports that Flexsteel, an upholstery producer, has opened four in-store Signature Galleries in Wisconsin. The company has opened two 3,500 square feet stores in Colder's Furniture and Appliance units in Delafield and Grafton, Wisconsin. Meanwhile, two Flexsteel Signature Studio...