- Macedonian Radio news (weekend edition). // Macedonian Electronic Media Digest;10/20/2014, p1
The article offers news briefs in Macedonia in 2014 including the Ministry of Interior's public contest for employment of 400 policemen and the country's telemetric seismological network.
- REGIONAL FOCUS: Leeds. // Marketing Week;5/21/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p63
The article presents information on employment prospects for lawyers in Leeds, England. The top of the Leeds legal market consists of the big six including Addleshaw Goddard, DLA Piper, Eversheds, Hammonds, Pinsent Masons and Walker Morris. Household names such as Asda, BT and British Gas, as...
- Employment at large firms grew in '11. // Journal of Business (10756124);4/26/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pB1
The article reports on the 1.7% increase in employment at the top law firms in the U.S., from 124,161 in 2010 to 126,293 in 2011.
- Police pilot new scheme to retain black officers. // Personnel Today;9/17/2002, p8
Focuses on the impact of employment schemes on ethnic police officers.
- ...this month in Employers' Law. // Personnel Today;11/18/2008, p9
The article offers information on the November 2008 issue of the journal "Employers' Law." One of the articles states that more and more legal firms are offering advice packages on dealing with redundancies. Another article debates whether employers will be worried with the news that the...
- Law firms need to change their ageist ways. Howard, Clive // Lawyer;2/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p8
The author reflects on the need for law firms to change their rules in line with the age discrimination legislation introduced in October 2006 in Great Britain. According to the author, law firms are the obvious target for a legal challenger under the age discrimination legislation. He said that...
- Law Grads Faring Well In Today's Job Market. Broderick, Pat // San Diego Business Journal;8/16/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p5
Focuses on the employment market of new law school graduates in the U.S. Indication of strong employment rate; Average starting salary of law school graduates; Decline of median salary at law firms.
- legal directory. // Employers Law;Oct2004, p20
Presents a directory of law firms in Great Britain that have a specialist department dealing in employment law. Addleshaw Goddard; Clyde & Co.; Wragge & Co.
- Be Smart--Start Your Practice With a Plan. Poll, Ed // Law Practice Today;Aug2012, p1
The article offers information and guidelines to help law school graduates set clear goals and specific strategies to come up with a plan that will allow them to identify the kind of work they want to do, measured against near-term targets that are realistic. The strategies include applying the...