Why performance management has survived HR consultancy cull
- Recession is not all gloom and doom. del Joyce, Shawn // Free Press (Buda, TX);10/15/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 28, p1C
The article highlights the results of a survey by the National Opinion Research Council at the University of Chicago on the impact of recession on Americans.
- Getting ready for a year of 'sluggish growth'. // Televisual;Nov2010, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the Commercials 30 survey revealing the true state of the media industry, one on the upturn in business and one on the media industry's avoidance of a double dip recession.
- Income Influence. // Crafts Report;Jan2011, Vol. 37 Issue 417, p37
The article offers information on the results of the Artists and the Economic Recession Survey conducted by Leveraging Investments in Creativity (LINC) in the U.S.
- Economic Snapshot: Germany. Mackie, David // Chemical Market Reporter;2/18/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 7, p20
Discusses the use of business surveys to gauge the strength of the recovery of Germany from the 2001 recession. Reliability of business surveys; Key factors in assessing German economic statistics; Discussion on the use of the IFO survey to predict growth in the economy.
- Uncle Sam in the Arab Street. Takeyh, Ray // National Interest;Spring2004, Issue 75, p45
Discusses the U.S. policy which implies that the promotion of democracy in the Middle East is vitally necessary to secure the strategic interests of the U.S. Impact of the rise of democracy in the Middle East; Information on the economic tragedies of the Middle East; Result of the recent Pew...
- city comment. Marden, Kean // Recruiter;11/2/2011, p13
The article argues against the results of the surveys of consumer or businesses over the issue on the economic recession.
- Win a box of wine. // Travel Daily;5/16/2012, p1
The article reports on the invitation by PEPR Publicity for the travel industry to participate in a survey in response of the tourism market to crisis.
- SOUND OFF: WHAT YOU SAID. // Central Penn Business Journal;11/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p14
The article presents the readers views regarding the impact of recessionary pressures on their company's level of giving in 2010.
- Are we headed for a 'double-dip' recession? Survey says....yes. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p1
The article presents a survey, conducted by StrategyOne, which reveals that nearly two in three Americans say a double-dip recession, determined as a recession after by a short-lived recovery and followed by another recession, is probably to happen in the U.S. in 2010.