LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p11
The article presents that political, economic and business risks of Lithuania in 2010 which include the forecast for increase in political strike action, the decline in retail sales and the 6.4% year-on-year drop in revenues.
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p11
The article offers outlooks regarding the risks of political, economy and business environment in Lithuania, wherein, its political risk rating remains at 69.6 in December 2010 due to poor social stability, while its real gross domestic product (GDP) growth will remain subdued, with the...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article reports on the political, economic, and business environment risks in Lithuania including the political relationship of the country between Belarus, the revision of the short-term economic risk rating on account of a downgrade to its fiscal score, and the plan to free up the gas...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p11
The article provides an overview of the political, economic, and business risks in Lithuania for 2010 and beyond, which involve the revamp of energy policy, disruptions of gas supply, and the country's accession to eurozone by 2015.
- Lithuania: 2014 Country Review. Youngblood Coleman, Denise // Lithuania Country Review;2014, preceding p1
The article presents the 2014 issue of the journal "CountryWatch Country Review" that features the demographic, political, socio-cultural, environmental and investment information of Lithuania including its government structure, government spending and stock market.
- Lithuania. // CIA World Fact Book;2016/2017, Vol. 53, p444
A country report for Lithuania is presented from Central Intelligence Agency, with topics including economic condition; political structure; and information on its transportation.
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2005, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p12
The article discusses political and economic risks related to Lithuania. Viktor Uspaskich, the Russian-born economy minister and founder of the Labour Party--the largest in the four-party governing coalition--has resigned both his ministerial position and parliamentary seat after the...
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p12
Offers economic and political outlook for Lithuania for 2006. Possibility of fresh elections after the coalition government collapsed at the end of May 2006; Expected slowdown in real gross domestic product growth; Factors contributing to the bureaucracy ranking of the country in the world.
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2007, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p12
The article forecasts the political and economic conditions, and the performance of the business sector in Lithuania for 2007. Prime Minister Gediminas Kirkilas has been meeting with the opposition party Homeland Union in an effort to secure sufficient parliamentary support for the 2008 budget....