Searching for Efficiency, Advisers Spend More Time Online
- What Are You Doing Online?... // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p18
The article discusses the study conducted by Kasina LLC on the daily practice of financial advisers, which found out that they spend 23 hours per week on industrial, social and asset manager sites.
- U.S. Money Managers fear Going Global. Morgan, John // Money Management Executive;2/4/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the reluctance of American asset managers to venture into the global market. The survey conducted by the New York-based management consulting firm Kasina LLC found that most of the top companies are timid to take risks and 73% of executives suggests the need for future...
- Adviser Needs Are Influencing Asset Management Industry. Manganaro, John // Plan Advisor News;2015, p1
A new report from Kasina finds institutional asset managers, fund providers and insurers view the financial advisory industry as an area with strong growth potential.
- More Support, Please. Garland, Eric // Financial Planning;Mar2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p23
Presents the findings of a study about financial intermediaries entitled "The Six Segments: A Comprehensive New Look at Intermediary Behavior," conducted by the strategic management consulting firm Kasina. Percentage of financial advisers who are owners or partners of their firms; Most popular...
- Seasoned Nat'l Accounts Pros Vital to Profitability. // Money Management Executive;3/15/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses the Kasina LLC report entitled "Excellence in Distribution: National Accounts" which reveals that fund companies need highly accomplished national accounts teams for profitability purposes in the U.S.
- KASINA LISTS MANAGERS' INTERNET FAVORITES. Kennedy, Mike // Pensions & Investments;9/17/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p55
Focuses on the institutional investment managers and financial intermediary Web sites included in the Kasina LLC listings in New York. Inclusion of Frank Russell Co. in the top institutional investment management listing; Categorization of the firms; Criteria in selecting the top financial...
- RESEARCH. // Money Management Executive;11/3/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p3
The article offers the U.S. investment management industry news briefs as of November 3, 2014 including industry research firm Kasina LLC's report on mutual fund websites and an increase in retirement income plans of private sector.
- Margins Taking Direct Hit From Market Decline. // Money Management Executive;9/19/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p4
The article reports on a prediction made by consulting firm Kasina LLC regarding the adverse impact of market volatility in the U.S. on asset growth and margins due to the likely involvement of investors into more conservative and lower-fee investment products.
- Rainmakers, Support Hogs and Other Adviser Types. Cornfield, Jill // Plan Advisor News;2015, p1
The article discusses a survey from market research firm kasina on how adviser segments including Order Takers, Rainmakers, and Self-Sufficients can adapt digital engagement strategies by sales managers and marketers to offer support and appropriate sales for each type of adviser.