Bresnan Launches Dynamic Ad Test
- Polish cable comes uncoiled. // High Yield Report;07/06/98, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p3
Presents information on a deal the Polish cable company Bresnan had in Warsaw, Poland. Identification of the lead manager of the deal; Percentage market share Bresnan has in Warsaw; Impact of difficulties in the Eastern European market on the deal; Information on the restructuring process...
- Polish cable company restructures. // High Yield Report;06/29/98, Vol. 9 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the restructuring of Polish cable company Bresnan, in the wake of the announcement of the merger of the American Telephone and Telegraph Corporation and TCI-Communication Incorporated. Impact of the announcement on the high yield market; How it affected Bresnan; Details on the...
- Bresnan On The Other Side Of Buyout Bid. Bannan, Karen J. // Inter@ctive Week;06/14/99, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p6
Reports that Bresnan Communications has received unsolicited takeover offers. Possible buyers of the firm's system; Plan of AT&T Corp. for its stake in Bresnan; Most compelling part of Bresnan's system.
- A CLOSER LOOK AT Bresnan COMMUNICATIONS. // Multichannel News;2/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p46
Presents information on the five largest cable systems of Bresnan Communications in the U.S.
- Pricing Tightened on Bresnan TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p18
The article reports on the 765-million U.S. dollar term loan arranged by Citigroup for Bresnan Communications.
- Cable M&A Term Loan Hits Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p12
The article reports that the syndication of a 765 million U.S. dollar term loan for Bresnan Communications has been launched by Citigroup and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Broadband provider relocating to Purchase. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;1/20/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p3
Reports on broadband communications services firm, Bresnan Communications Inc.'s transfer to Purchase, New York. Reason behind the company's move; Bresnan's acquisition of AT&T Broadband's cable systems in Montana and Wyoming.
- Cable vets not ready to cash in. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/19/98, Vol. 128 Issue 43, p67
Reveals that cable executives were not ready to pursue the session of the Atlantic Cable Show in Baltimore, Maryland. Executives who agreed on marketing concerns; Business prospects for Bresnan Communications Inc.; Efforts of managers and executives in the ratification of technology advances in...
- Bresnan Needs More Funding. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p2
Reports the attempt by Bill Bresnan and his company Bresnan Communications Inc. to gather funds to complete a pending purchase of systems in Montana, Colorado and Wyoming. Plan of Bresnan on the sale of high-yield bonds for financing the purchase of the systems from AT&T Broadband; Value of the...