Starz Plans 'Spartacus' Assault
- Olympics trigger early start to fall promo push. Levin, Gary // Variety;6/24/96, Vol. 363 Issue 8, p21
Reports on the promotional entertainment itinerary of television stations for the 1996 fall season. Impact of Olympics and high profile sports events; Use of pilot chips to introduce cast members and key relationships in series programs; Mechanics of day-and-date promotions; Concept advertising...
- Trio Buys Hour on KTLA. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;3/3/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p14
Reports the purchase of television time by Trio cable channel in Los Angeles, California from KTLA-TV to showcase the network's programming in 2003.
- The Buzz. // Campaign;5/22/2015, p25
A review is offered of a television advertisement for the "Humans" television series of Channel 4 by advertising agency 4Creative.
- 7 agencies vie for Fit TV. Buyikian, Teresa; McCarthy, Michael // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/19/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p10
Reports on the selection of one New York City- and six Los Angeles, California-based agencies to compete for Fit TV's $10 million advertising account. Contenders for the account; Requirements for creative presentations to the Los Angeles, California-based channel; Fit TV's advertising plans.
- Cable Net gets serious. McCarthy, Michael; Edwards, Jim; Lucas, Sloane // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/20/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p4
Reports that cable television network Comedy Central has been in discussions with a number of advertising agencies about creative projects. Marketing plans; Singer Design's creation of a tune-in campaign consisting of print advertisements for the program `South Park'; Broadcast of spots from...
- Pure pop for now people. Sharkey, Betsy // MediaWeek;5/27/96, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p17
Reports on the launching of the television program `Nick at Nite TV Land' and the television network TV Land. Advertising strategies; Selected programs for the channel; Focus on the twentysomething age bracket.
- Adwatch 31 .03.10. // Marketing (00253650);3/31/2010, p21
A review is offered for the Supertelly television advertisement of British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC.
- UKTV Home unveils first brand push since relaunch. // Marketing Week;4/7/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p9
The article reports on the launch of television network UKTV's first multi-platform advertising campaign for lifestyle channel Home which aims to teach do-it-yourself skills in Great Britain.
- Chefs generate heat. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;2/2/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the promotion of the cable television's Food Network's Cooking Across America tour with chefs seen on various programs on the network. Number of cities visited and details of the attractions; Price of tickets; Percentage of people who buy other products while attending; Sponsors of...