Rice, Hill Rise In Fox Reorganization
- Gaining ground? SCHNEIBER, MICHAEL // Daily Variety;1/12/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the corporate reorganization at Fox Cable Networks Service LLC in the U.S. It notes that News Corp. chief operating officer (COO) Chase Carey has rejoined Fox Cable. It points out that Peter Rice became the entertainment chairman of Fox Broadcasting in replacement of Peter...
- CORRECTION. // Entertainment Weekly;1/12/2007, Issue 915, p6
The article presents a correction to an article in a previous issue regarding Peter Rice, president of Fox Searchlight and Fox Atomic.
- Fox fine-tunes cable oversight. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;1/12/2010, Vol. 412 Issue 46, p4
The article reports that News Corp. is planning to restructure the management of its cable networks, giving more responsibilities to Fox entertainment chairman Peter Rice and Fox Sports president David Hill.
- FOX HONCHO IN BIGGER ARENA. // Daily Variety;7/24/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 16, p1
The article announces that Peter Rice was promoted as chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) at Fox Networks Group Inc.
- National Geographic Partners Names Key Leadership Team. // Broadcast & CableSat;12/30/2015, p1
The article reports on the move of the television joint venture company National Geographic Partners LLC to appoint its senior leadership team which include Ward Platt, Peter Rice, and Jeffrey Schneider.
- Dainippon Shuffles Sun Management. Seewald, Nancy // Chemical Week;1/4/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the plan of Dainippon Ink & Chemicals (DIC) to integrate the management of DIC and Sun Chemical, its subsidiary, to better serve customers and reduce costs. DIC has elected Naoki Tsuji and Kazuo Kudo to the Sun board and has appointed David Hill as Sun's president and CEO.
- DIVERSITY WEEK 2014. // Multichannel News;9/22/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p19
The article presents photographic images of several people related to U.S. television broadcasting including Michael Powell, Peter Rice, and Pat McAdaragh.
- Searchlight Focus. Lyons, Charles; Duke, Paul F. // Variety;01/24/2000, Vol. 377 Issue 10, p18
Highlights the appointment of Peter Rice as president of Fox Searchlight company. Comments from Rice; His achievements in 20th Century Fox company.
- Exex claim turf in Fox shuffle. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;1/14/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 9, p6
The article announces that Peter Rice was appointed chairman of entertainment of Fox Entertainment Group Inc.