- Sears Canada names Silver EVP, merchandising. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;7/4/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p6
The article announces that Scott Silver was appointed executive vice president (VP) for merchandising of Sears Canada Inc.
- Claudio Montoya. // North Western Financial Review;12/15/2011, Vol. 196 Issue 24, p14
The article announces that Claudio Montoya was promoted vice president business banker of Associated Banc-Corp. in Chicago, Illinois.
- Price Chopper Promotes Golub. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;1/ 6/2011, p4
The article announces the promotion of Mona Golub to vice president (VP) of public relations and consumer and marketing services at Price Chopper Supermarkets in 2011.
- Caber names Ufniak VP of marketing. // Furniture/Today;5/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p24
The article announces that Christine Ufniak has been named as vice president of marketing and innovation of Markham, Ontario-based Caber Sure Fit Inc.
- Kodak hires Eric Owen to lead worldwide digital print solutions. // American Printer Exclusive Insight;5/16/2011, p5
The article announces the appointment of Eric Owen as vice-president of Kodak's Worldwide Sales and Business Development, Digital Printing Solutions.
- TV Guide Network Taps Diane Robina. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;1/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p21
The article announces the appointment of Diane Robina as executive vice president, development, acquisitions and programming strategy at TV Guide Network.
- SJP Properties Hires Bronsnick as VP of Leasing. Kraat, Betsy // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;2/13/2012, p2
The article announces the appointment of Peter Bronsnick as SJP Properties vice president of leasing.
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company Announces Vice President of Professional Liability. // Insurance Broadcasting;10/24/2013, p1
The article announces that Jay Dipasupil has been appointed as vice president of professional liability at Novato, California-based Fireman's Fund Insurance Co.
- RockTenn change at top for recycling group, with Deadwyler to carton unit. // PPI Pulp & Paper Week;9/27/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p12
The article announces that Gregory King was promoted as senior vice president and general manager of the paper and packaging manufacturer Rock-Tenn Co.'s recycling division.