FCC Inundated With Neutrality Comments
- FCC meeting signals end in sight for net-neutrality. Jerome, Sara // Hill;11/23/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 121, p11
The article reports that network neutrality might be abolished by planned Internet regulations by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Net Neutrality hits a kink in the pipeline. Kwiatoski, Debbie // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p3
The article reports on a ruling of a federal appeals court that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) lacked the legal authority to implement its network neutrality regulations.
- Unregulated may be best for the Internet. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/7/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p6
The article comments on "Net neutrality" which is a major issue in the U.S. as the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is planning to establish rules to regulate the Internet.
- All Title II Options Still Open. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;9/13/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 34, p24
The article discusses the fate of the Title II reclassification proposal of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regarding network neutrality.
- A Question of Authority. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;1/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the concern and doubts expressed by U.S. judges regarding the plan of the Federal Communications Commission to expand and codify network-neutrality rules.
- 10 Reasons Web Giants Want the FCC to Enforce Net Neutrality. Reisinger, Don // eWeek;5/9/2014, p1
The article reports that several Internet companies including Google Inc., Microsoft Corp, and Facebook have urged the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's chairman Tom Wheeler to support network neutrality.
- FCC Needs Time for A Sanity Check on Network Neutrality. Rash, Wayne // eWeek;5/10/2014, p1
The article presents information a meeting the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to discuss network neutrality on May 15, 2014.
- Genachowski to debate Congress on net neutrality. Jerome, Sara // Hill;2/10/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p12
The article announces the preparation for debate on network neutrality in the U.S. Congress between Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairman Julius Genachowski and the House Republicans.
- FCC commissioner sees 'fight' for net neutrality imminent. Romm, Tony // Hill;4/23/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p13
The article reports on the possibility that a fight would end the dispute between Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and broadband providers over the implementation of the net neutrality rules.