- Whiteston Bridge approaches getting first major ... DePoy, Traci J. // Roads & Bridges;Nov97, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p21
Reports the implementation of a program to rehabilitate and resurface the ramps and viaducts of the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge in Long Island Sound by the Triborough Bridge & Tunnel Authority. Cost of the program; Information on the first major rehabilitation of the bridge; Completion of the...
- N.Y. Bridge Agency Offering $535 Million Remarketing. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/31/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33655, p3
The article reports on the plan of the New York Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority to offer a mandatory tender and purchase of all three outstanding series of its variable-rate general revenue bonds, Series 2003 and 2005.
- N.Y. Triborough Deal for $1.2B Leads Modest Slate. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;7/30/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33755, p1
The article presents information on a deal of 1.2 billion U.S. dollars made by New York's Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority in the municipal bond market in the U.S. INSET: N.Y. Triborough Agency to Bring the Biggest Sale.
- Securing Work After a Dry Season. Greenwald, John // njbiz;7/19/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p4
Reports on the actions taken by Saddle Brook, New Jersey-based Diversified Security Solutions Inc. to improve the sales of its electronic security systems. Comparison of its revenues in 2002 and 2003; Agreement of the company with the New York City Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority...
- TBTA Gets Rating Boost From S&P. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;10/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34398, p1
New York's Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority won a rating boost from Standard & Poor's for its Series 2002F general revenue variable-rate bonds.
- S&P Outlook On Bonds for Mets Stadium Now Negative. Burton, Paul // National Mortgage News;1/9/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p8
The article reports on the negative outlook of Standard & Poor's Corp. on the bonds for the New York Mets' ballpark, Citi Field, which affects its debt worth 695.4 million dollars.
- Why Some Bondholders Chant 'Let's Go Mets'. Craft, Michael C. // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2015, p4
The article reports that the strong performance of the New York Mets baseball team will help bond performance in the U.S. as of October 20, 2015.
- Why Some Bondholders Chant `Let's Go Mets'. Craft, Michael C. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34397, p11
The article reports on the influence of the New York Mets baseball team's performance at the 2015 National League Championship on their team bond offerings.
- New Zoo. // New Yorker;11/16/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 39, p53
The article presents highlights of ceremonies that preceded the opening of the Queens Zoo in Flushing Meadows-Corona Park in New York City. The Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority built the zoo as a community improvement project in conjunction with its arterial highway program. The role of...