Merrill Lynch Veteran Carey Replaces Departing Franklin in Public Finance
- Merrill Hires Retirement Investment Chief. // American Banker;2/28/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 40, p10
Reports on the appointment of Ronald G. Albahary for the post of chief investment officer of the retirement group of investment banking company Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Merrill Gives Retail to O'Neal, Banking to Steffens. RING, NIAMH // American Banker;2/15/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 31, p9
Reports on Merril Lynch & Co. Inc.'s reassignment of top executives in its United States private-client group. Handing of responsibility for global banking strategy to veteran John L. Steffens; Naming of chief financial officer E. Stanley O'Neal to head the company's retail brokerage operation;...
- Merrill Moves Five Into Public Finance. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p5
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. has added public finance associates and financial analysts to its public finance department. Number of financial associates and financial analysts hired by the company; Name of the associates.
- THE GRIDS. // On Wall Street;Apr2005, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p44
Focuses on the compensation grids of financial services firms in the U.S. in 2005. Role of the Wall Street grid in influencing employee behavior; Changes in Wachovia's grid; Approach of Merrill Lynch in rewarding representatives.
- Merrill Wants Back in Junk. Bruno, Joe Bel // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the business recovery strategy by the banking company, Merryll Lynch and Co. by capturing high-profile financial deals and recruitment of employees. Capital investments; Focus on profitability; Expansion of the leveraged finance origination team; Operations in the bond market.
- Merrill CEO Wants Successor by Yearend. // American Banker;1/30/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 20, p20
Reports on plans by Merrill Lynch & Co. chief executive David Komansky to designate a successor by the end of 2001. How long Komansky has served as chief executive officer; Possible candidates for the position.
- Merrill Names Debt Markets Execs. // American Banker;11/7/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 214, p20
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. has made a number of appointments in its global debt markets group as of November 2001. Jim Quigley as head of client strategy for the company's global debt markets group; Names of other executives.
- Merrill Names Insider as High-Yield Head. // American Banker;11/20/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 223, p20
Reports the appointment of Christopher Garman as the head of high-yield strategy by Merrill Lynch & Co. as of November 2002.
- Merrill Bolsters Merger Department. Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p25
Reports on United States-based Merrill Lynch & Co.'s hiring of bank executives Daniel Dickinson and Steven Baronoff as co-heads of its merger department. Company's globalization plan; Duties and responsibilities; Company's appointment and promotion of other executives.