Region's Airports Expect to Bond and Grow
- Women's Public Finance Group Sets Gathering for Jan. 29. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/23/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33029, p7
The article offers information about the educational panel organized by the Northeast Regional Committee of Women in Public Finance and will be held on January 29, 2009 in Manhattan, New York.
- (SPECIAL OFFER) Getting the Most Out of FY 2010 Federal Funding. // Children & Youth Funding Report;1/22/2010, p19
The article offers information on the Getting the Most Out of FY 2010 Federal Funding audioconference by CD Publications to be held in the U.S. on January 21, 2010.
- Comal County Tax And Spending Report. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);9/5/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p14
The article offers information on the Commissioners' Court of Comal County Texas' meeting to be held on September 6, 2007 on tax and investment report.
- SEC to Hold Roundtable on Rater Oversight. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33076, p27
The article offers information on a roundtable to be held by the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) on April 15, 2009.
- LP budget, summer meeting dates. Knight, Chris // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/7/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 134, p2
The article offers information on the department head workshop by the village board to be held at the North Elba Town Hall in Lake Placid, New York on June 8, 2010.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33963, p4
A calendar of events for the U.S. from September 25, 2013 to October 29, 2013 is presented which include the California Public Finance Conference, the 4th Annual 501 (c) 3 Super Conference on Healthcare & Higher Ed, and the 2013 Legal and Legislative Issues Conference.
- Events. // Public Finance;12/14/2007, p30
The article presents a calendar of events on public finance and administration in Great Britain for January 2008, including the Local Government Association's conference to be held on January 15, a Neil Stewart Associates conference on empowerment, access and quality and the National Association...
- New England Eyes Alternative Projects to Address Energy Needs. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;10/24/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32740, p3
Information about the New England Public Finance Conference held on October 22, 2007 in Boston, Massachusetts is presented. Panelists announced that New England official are looking toward alternative energy projects to address the increasing costs of energy. The event also discussed public...
- Young Professionals Forum. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p47
The article discusses the highlights of the sixth Young Professionals Transport Conference held at The Point Conference Centre in Edinburgh, Scotland. The topics discussed include the re-regulation of the transportation industry, Scottish Transport Appraisal Guidance, PRINCE2, and allocation of...