German Cabinet Backs Banker Pay Curb
- The 50 to 1 ratio: Punishing the successful. T.A.M. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/01/96, Vol. 198 Issue 9, p22
Editorial. Comments on the executive salary measure pending in the US Congress. Provisions of the measure; Average chief executive officer salary of the nation's 500 largest companies; Criticism on the bill's sponsors' anti-capitalism attitudes.
- Align Pay For All Risk-Takers. Elghanayan, Shahram; Cama, Kaizad // American Banker;2/17/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 25, p8
In this column the author presents his views on the U.S. government's policies towards the compensation of bank executives.
- Bill would curb executive pay deductions. // Corporate Board;Jan/Feb92, Vol. 12 Issue 72, p27
No abstract available.
- The corporate officer's independent duty as a tonic for the anemic law of executive compensation. Michael, Douglas C. // Journal of Corporation Law;Summer92, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p785
Discusses executive compensation in large industrial corporations in the United States. Uproar over executive compensation; Economic background of the process of negotiating executive compensation; Costs of non-owner managers; Imperfections in the market for chief executives; Courts' reaction...
- POLICY BRIEF. // Compliance Week;May2011, Vol. 8 Issue 88, p39
An excerpt from the Center on Executive Compensation's Policy Brief on the pay ration in the U.S. is presented.
- Exec Pay Rules in Mass. Exclude Mutuals. Peters, Andy // American Banker;5/31/2012, p3
The article gives information about the outlook for an amendment to the proposed Massachusetts state budget that will exempt mutual banks and thrift institutions from a new standard for disclosing information about executive compensation.
- Executive order 13106--adjustments of certain rates of pay and delegation of a federal pay administration authority. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/14/98, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p2440
Presents the text of an executive order issued by United States President Bill Clinton on December 7, 1998 which deals with statutory pay systems, senior executive salaries and other certain rates of pay.
- Bonus smackdown bill. Soraghan, Mike // Hill;3/19/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on the votes in the U.S. Congress regarding the executive bonuses.
- Healthcare executive compensation under congressional microscope. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jan94, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the two-day hearing of the House Energy and Commerce Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee on hospital executives' salaries. General Accounting Office' (GAO) release of a report on hospital executive's salaries; Preparation of the report upon the request of Representative John...