IN THE LOOP
- Da Capo Jazzes Things Up. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;8/28/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 35, p23
Features Da Capo Press, the book publisher in Cambridge, Massachusetts known for quality reprints of classic performing arts titles. Book released by Da Capo to mark the change of the company from a reprint specialist into an aggressive frontlist publisher of original hard and softcover books;...
- Da Capo Expects 10% Rise in Sales Despite 'Challenging' Market. // Book Publishing Report;10/30/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p3
The article reports on the expected sales increase of Da Capo Press publisher John Radziewicz after the fiscal 2007 was concluded by Boston based division Perseus Books Group. John Radziewicz of Da Capo Press expects a 10 percent increase in revenue next year. Da Capo Press, publishes 85 to 95...
- Summertime. // Publishers Weekly;7/22/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 30, p135
Presents a photograph of participants to the National Book Foundation's Summer Writing Camp from June 28 to July 7, 1996 at Lake George, New York.
- Market news. // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Dec2003, Vol. 116 Issue 12, p47
Presents an update on the book market in the U.S. as of December 2003. Launch of the endurancemag.com Web site of "Endurance Magazine"; Decision of Fairchild Publications to acquire "Elegant Bride" magazine; Plan of Da Capo Press to establish its Lifelong Books imprint in 2004.
- M&A Forecast '99: Brisk but Selective. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/25/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 4, p12
Highlights the forecast by Martin Levin regarding merger and acquisition activities on publishing industry in 1999. Details on the pending acquisition of Da Capo Press company by Wolters Kluwer company; Analysis on the acquisition of Springer Verlag by Bertelsmann company.
- Perseus Books & Da Capo Press Move to Cambridge. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;11/1/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 44, p20
Reports on the transfer of Perseus Books company's offices to Cambridge, Massachusetts. Reason for the move; Significant book titles it has published; Information on its acquired book publisher, Da Capo Press.
- Da Capo Forms New Lifelong Books Imprint. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;8/11/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 32, p121
Reports on the move of Da Capo Press, a unit of Perseus Books Group, to form the Da Capo Lifelong Book unit. Details on the reorganization undertaken by Perseus Books Group; Reason of Da Capo Press for forming the unit; Aims of the reorganization.
- DEALS. DEAHL, RACHEL // Publishers Weekly;11/26/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 48, p6
The article notes publishing news briefs for November 26, 2012. Graphic novelist Craig Thompson has a deal with Scholastic publishing company to write a children's book. Rodale company acquired the world rights to Linda Fondren's book "Shape Up Sisters." Da Capo company has the world rights to...
- Deals. Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;11/9/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 45, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. book publishing industry as of October 2015. Topics discussed include sale of the Kelly Rowland's book " Whoa, Baby!" to Da Capo Press; sale of Jack Barsky's book "Deep Undercover" to Jan Long Harris; and acquisition of Boualem Sansal's 2084 by...