Cult Favorite Michael Malone Gets the Sourcebooks Treatment--And Covers Designed by Chip Kidd
- Sourcebooks takes on new lines. Farmanfarmaian, Roxane // Publishers Weekly;1/27/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p18
Reports that the Chicago publisher Sourcebooks has acquired Casablanca Press and Sphinx Publishing. Rollout by Sourcebooks of a four-book `Romantic' collection for Valentine's Day 1997; Bonus that bookstores get that order the pre-pack counter display; How the new acquisitions fit in well with...
- MEET THE PRESSES. // Indianapolis Monthly;Nov2015, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p99
The article offers information on several publishers in Indiana in 2015 including an Indiana University Press series Break Away, the Engine Book boutique press for literary fiction and Bloomington-headquartered Author Solutions.
- Sourcebooks Makes Landmark Move To Start Publishing Fiction Titles. // Book Publishing Report;12/4/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p4
Reports the plans of Sourcebooks Inc. for the publication of fictional works under the Sourcebooks Landmark company imprint in Naperville, Illinois. Schedule for the release of published fiction; List of literary and commercial fiction; Assessment on company revenues.
- With MediaFusion, Sourcebooks Finds When Poetry Speaks, Poetry Sells--Even At $50 A Copy. Anderson, Kori // Book Publishing Report;3/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p4
Reports the success of the release of the book 'Poetry Speaks,' edited by Elise Paschen and Rebekah Presson Mosby published by Sourcebooks in the U.S. Contribution of MediaFusion, an innovative imprint that mixes print and audio, to the success of the book; Features of the book; Description of...
- Sourcebooks in Deal with 'U.S. News & World Report' // Publishers Weekly;5/12/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 19, p16
Focuses on the publishing deal between Sourcebooks Inc. and 'U.S. News & World Report,' to publish 'The U.S. News Ultimate College Directory 2004.' Related books published by Sourcebooks.
- Sourcebooks Claims 50% Growth Spike For First Half of 2006. // Book Publishing Report;9/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p1
The article reports that the Sourcebooks Inc., of Naperville, Illinois, has already entered a 50% increase in revenue for the first half of 2006, according to the company's CEO and founder Dominique Raccah. The Sourcebook has published about 220 titles in 2006, substantially with reference,...
- Dominique Raccah. // Chain Store Age;Dec2000, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p108
Features Dominique Raccah, president and publisher of Sourcebooks Inc. in Naperville, Illinois. Growth of Raccah's publishing business; Factors responsible for the success of the company; Career of Raccah.
- STOCKING STUFFERS. Ramsdell, Kristin // Library Journal;10/15/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 17, p48
This article offers news and notes pertaining to the publishing of romance fiction novels. The publisher Sourcebooks is expanding its imprint Casablanca to include other new romance fiction books and reprints of classic fiction titles. The publisher Harlequin has announced it will release its...
- Sourcebooks Moving Beyond Its Source. Kirch, Claire // Publishers Weekly;10/8/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 40, p12
The article features the publisher Sourcebooks. Even after 20 years, Sourcebooks, with its eclectic list of 1,700 fiction and nonfiction releases, often seems overshadowed by Dominique Raccah, the company's savvy and charismatic founder. But as Sourcebooks enters its third decade, its offerings,...