- The Latin touch. Taylor, Sally // Publishers Weekly;08/25/97 Supplement, Vol. 244 Issue 35, pS4
Considers publishing trends in Argentina, Brazil, Columbia and Mexico as of 1997. Argentina's position as the first real publishing center of South America and its apparent return from decades of economic turmoil; Details of the book market in Brazil; Depression of Colombian publishing...
- In the Works. Crawley, Devin // Quill & Quire;Oct2002, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p12
Informs on upcoming book titles in Canada and elsewhere. 'Till You Drop,' by Jessica Johnson; 'The House Is Also a Home: An Engaging Look at Curling in Canada,' by Doug Clark; Japanese rights to David Kuhl's 'What Dying People Want'; 'The Fabulous Girl's Guide to Decorum,' by Kim Izzo and Ceri...
- What a Shelf Life! // Scholastic Scope;2/16/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p5
The article offers information on the top 150 best-selling books released by the publication "USA Today" in the U.S.
- `With a little help from my friends': Training and education of professional booksellers and... Grunhagen, Hein H. // Publishing Research Quarterly;Fall93, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p52
Describes the training centers of booksellers and publishers in the Netherlands. Development of curriculum; Job profiles.
- Bookbytes. Quinn, Judy // Publishers Weekly;1/12/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p17
Reports on several book deals. Hyperion executive Will Schwalbe's book advance to female sea captain Linda Greenlaw; Writer James W. Hall's rumored three-book deal; Broadway's two-book deal with Frances Mayes; Others.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;10/02/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p8
Reports on the sales and financial performances of United States book sellers and publishers as of October 2, 2000. Increased sales by Ottaker's; HMV Media's increase in sales; C&B Publishing's pretax losses.
- IN THE LOOP... // Book Publishing Report;6/25/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p6
Presents news items in the book publishing and selling industries in the United States for the week of June 25, 2001. Debut list of Stewart House Publishing's Winding Stair imprint in the fall of 2001; Attendance at the BookExpo America 2001; Makeover plan by Simon & Schuster for Pocket Books.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;3/3/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p8
Reports global developments related to the book publishing industry as of March 2003. Collaborative work between the Booksellers Association and publishers to create a best practice agreement for handling of lead title embargoes; Sales volume of high street booksellers; Series of spoiler review...
- Publishers' Net Sales: April. // Book Publishing Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p2
Reports on publishers' net sales in the U.S. as of April 2003.
- Publishers' Net Sales: YTD Through April. // Book Publishing Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p2
Reports on publishers' net sales in the U.S. through April 2002.