Once A Skeptic, Agent Jillian Manus Now Enjoys A Taste Of Success With Bestselling Diet Book
- Thanks to pizza. Nathan, Paul // Publishers Weekly;7/1/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 27, p23
Reports on the option signed by agent Jillian Manus with New Line for Frank Baldwin's coming-of-age story `Balling the Jack.'
- Agent Manus Gets More Than A Minute On The Charts. // Book Publishing Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p5
Reports that literary agent Jillian Manus has returned to the 'New York Times' newspaper's bestseller charts with the book 'The One Minute Millionaire,' the first collaboration between motivational experts Mark Victor Hansen and Robert Allen.
- Booked up. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Feb92, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p10
Claims that when it comes to telling businesses how to operate, New Hampshire authors and publishers have been working overtime. Some how-to books being offered by Upstart Publishing, a business book publisher with national offices in Dover; Some of the state's business authors and their books.
- Appendix. // Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity (Adventure Guide);2007, p271
This section presents a list of recommended reading, a glossary of terms and consulates that relate to articles that appeared in the January 2007 issue of "Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity (Adventure Guide)."
- Euroguides. Saroyan, Strawberry // Conde Nast Traveler;Feb94, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p54
Presents a list of travel guide titles for Europe. Museum and art exhibitions; Shopping in Paris; Guide to Eastern Europe; Guide for nature enthusiasts.
- Publication captures the diversity of Lakehead's small-business community. Berzel, Ruth // Northern Ontario Business;Sep94, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p25
Features the `Thunder Bay Window Explorer,' an annual guide to small business in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Development of the guide by graphic designer Ves Peltonen; Purpose of the guide.
- Best Of Asia 2010. // Time International (Asia Edition);5/24/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 20, p31
The article introduces an annual guide to Asia in general, published within the issue.
- Novel ideas for tourism. Mills, Patricia // Northern Ontario Business;Feb98, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
States that Sudbury region and North Bay have joined Tourism Toronto a very lucrative arrangement for the area, therefore tourists to Toronto will notice a very different feature in their Toronto tourism guides according to manager of tourism for the Sudbury Regional Development Corporation, Rob...
- Best books. Rapp, Martin // Travel & Leisure;Nov93, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p150
Features travel books related to Rio de Janeiro. Includes `Frommer's Rio;' `How to be a Carioca,' by Priscilla Ann Goslin; `Quatro Rodas: Guia Brasil'; `Samba,' by Alma Guillermoprieto.