- The value of advice... and communication. Rojeck, Rich // Financial Planning;Jun98, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p246
Discusses the results of a study on consumers' views and attitudes towards financial planners. Summary of the results of the study `The Value of Advice'; Implications of the study's results; Importance of communication between clients and advisers.
- Poll reveals doubt over choice in RDR. Milner, Leah // Money Marketing;2/18/2010, p30
The article reports on a poll conducted by researchers from Scottish Widows which reveals that financial advisers believe platforms will be subject to whole-of-market requirements, in which financial advisers need to offer their clients a choice of platform solutions in Great Britain.
- Positive feedback for planners. Kelly, Kerrie // Money Management;2/17/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p14
Discusses the consumer survey conducted by the Financial Planning Association in Australia in February 2005, indicating a high level of satisfaction with the quality of service offered by financial advisers. Increase in the use of planners; Consumers' greater understanding of the service of...
- Trust no one. // Money Management;7/2/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p28
The article reports on the negative perceptions of financial planners in terms of commissions. According to the annual Roy Morgan survey, financial planners take 16th place in the list of trustworthy professions published in a metropolitan newspaper. Only 25% of the respondents claim to trust...
- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p23
Presents the reader opinion statistics related to financial planning in the United States as of November 27, 2001. Ways in managing compliance issues in firms; Competitors of financial planners; Role of staff satisfaction in firm profitability; Rate of existing business climate in financial...
- Factoring-in our financial future. // CA Magazine;May2000, Vol. 133 Issue 4, p13
Highlights the result of `Canadians' Thoughts on Financial Planning' survey, which investigated on how well Canadians understand financial planning. Time when Canadians start to look for financial planner's assistance; Factors to measure the success of a financial plan; How the number of people...
- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug1999, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p23
Details the results of a survey on various financial-related issues in the United States as of June 1, 1999. Rating of the business climate with regards to practice of financial planning; Rating of level of confidence in the investment environment in relation to meeting client goals and...
- Over seas Under Priced. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p81
Focuses on the interest of U.S. investors in foreign stock investment. Key advantages of foreign stocks over U.S. companies; Attitudes of financial planners towards foreign stocks.
- Eagle Or Kiwi? It Matters To Your Clients. Higgins, Barry // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/24/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 47, p4
Reports that psychological differences between financial services professionals can have a big impact on the planning they do for their clients, according to Robert Hales of Hales, Hales and George law firm. Differences between two personality types; Need for financial planners to have an...