It's a Wrapâ€¦
- Phoenix Recruits Four. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;8/26/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p5
Announces the appointment of fund managers Venita Olsen, Martha Spano, Ingrid van Weenen and Newlin Rankin at Phoenix Investment Partners.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Pensions & Investments;11/26/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p38
Reports several issues related to business in the United States. Plan of Phoenix Investment Partners Ltd. to acquire majority interest in Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management; Progress on US endowments and foundations; Launch of the Evergreen Alternative Investment Group by the Evergreen...
- Phoenix Sovereign CBO Completed. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;09/11/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p7
Reports that Phoenix Investments Partners Ltd. has completed a cash flow emerging markets collateralized bond obligation (CBO) in September 2000. Information on the CBO, dubbed Phoenix Global Sovereign CBO; Rate of the bonds.
- Phoenix CBO Re-Tooled After Attacks. EH // Private Placement Letter;10/22/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p2
Focuses on Phoenix Investment Partners' preparation to re-launch its multimillion private placement deal. Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S.; Percentage of the initial proposed collateral pool; Reconfiguration of the asset pool.
- Phoenix Investment Launches New Unit. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;09/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p4
Reports the creation of a separate marketing, sales and client service organization of Phoenix Investment Partners to penetrate markets for its affiliate money managers.
- Phoenix Adds Two Veeps to Boost Marketing Efforts. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;12/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the addition of two senior-level positions to the created institutional markets group by the Phoenix Investment Partners as of December 18, 2000.
- Phoenix Partners Spreads Its Wings. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;05/22/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p5
Details the decision of Phoenix Investment Partners to add several marketing partners in its retail area.
- Retired benefit from wrap funds. // Finance Week;2/8/2002, p50
Recommends investment in wrap funds in South Africa. Satisfactory market performance of post-retirement wrap funds during 2001; Risk-management features; Leading investment company offering wrap funds.
- Making the switch. Stevens, Ben // Money Marketing;4/28/2011, p28
The article presents the author's view on how wraps can provide benefits for independent financial advisers.