What Do the Wealthy Worry About?â€¦
- Unstoppable. Featherstone, Tony // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p12
Introduces a series of articles on the 200 richest people in Australia. Value of combined wealth; Average wealth.
- High-Yielding Assets. Rosenthal, Marshal M. // American Demographics;Mar2001, Vol. 23 Issue 3, ps20
Reports on Lincoln National Corporation's advertising campaign targeting small business owners and high-asset individual investors for its financial services. Research which found favorable impressions of the company among those who knew it; Television commercials developed for the company;...
- Economist. Stammer, Don; Phillips, Brandon // BRW;05/28/99, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p18
Discusses how to become rich in Australia. Ways of becoming rich including being born into or marrying into a wealthy family; Playing the lottery versus hard work and savings; The magic of compound interest; Chart showing how compound interest works.
- THE BILLIONAIRE BOOM. Skeffington, Robert // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p32
Reports on the growth in the number of billionaires in Australia. Billionaires in the 2005 BRW Rich 200 list of the richest Australians; Sources of wealth; Changes in the list. INSETS: The demography of big money.;Welcome to the family.;The outback states get richer..
- German wealth management: 8.6 million mass affluent individuals by 2007. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;July 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p26
Predicts that the mass affluent population in Germany will increase at an average annual rate of 5.1 percent over the five-year period of 2002-2007. Tendency of wealth to generate further wealth.
- International strategy. // Money Marketing;5/16/2002, p48
Presents information on wealth management. Elements of wealth management; Focus of wealth management services; Priorities of wealthy international individuals; Purpose of the establishment of international tax structures.
- The golden north. Thomson, James // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p38
Reports on the increase in the number of millionaires in Queensland joining the 2005 BRW Rich 200 list. Number of Queensland-based individuals and families in the list; Overview of the state's economy; Millionaires in various industries.
- WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A MILLIONAIRE. // Money;Jan2007, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p70
This article presents statistics about millionaires and how they became millionaires. Most continue to work, are big investors in stocks and real estate, have at least a college degree and are married. The plan to become a millionaire includes boosting earnings and signing up for automatic...
- Land of the rising rich. // Accountancy;Aug1996, Vol. 118 Issue 1236, p21
The article reports on "Forbes" magazine's list of the world wealthiest people in 1996. Almost 30 percent of the world's billionaires are based in Asia. The United States was home to most of the billionaires, with 149, followed by Germany, Japan and Hong Kong. Five of the top 10 billionaires are...