`Wind in the Willows' plush due from Steiff
- OLD AND NEW STEIFF GIANT PANDAS. Mandel, Margaret // Teddy Bear & Friends;May/Jun2000, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p101
Focuses on the panda teddy bears manufactured by Steiff Co. between the 1950s and the 1960s.
- Tribute to Tiny Teddies. // Teddy Bear & Friends;May/Jun2008, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p32
The article presents a comparison of stuffed animal toys including Sammy from Sarah Medina, Tumbleweed from Kristina Simon and NutHatchers bear from Nancy Sholtey.
- Lost In Translation. Kaufman, Rebekah R. A. // Teddy Bear & Friends;May/Jun2008, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p38
The article offers information on the several designs, creations of well-known high-quality teddies and realistic-looking animals of Steiff North America Inc.
- Steiff Studio Rabbits. MORT WOOD, EVELYN // Teddy Bear & Friends;Spring2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p15
The article presents information on several stuffed rabbits from Steiff Co. which include the circa 1930 bright orange Steiff rabbit, the Niki rabbit and a 26-inch rabbit from 1967.
- The Teddy Bear: Past, Present, & Future. Frechen, Martin // Teddy Bear & Friends;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p38
Comments on the teddy bear products of Steiff North America company. Gratitude on the long and extraordinary service brought by teddy bears; Endurance and expansion on the role of teddy bears in the lives of many people; Amazement on the advent of teddy bears.
- Famous Faces: Steiff's Early Licensed Characters. Carter, Laura G. // Teddy Bear & Friends;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p10
The article presents information about several comic character toys, licensed by toy maker Steiff North America Inc.
- Songs of the Season. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan2004, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p80
Features various products for gifts and decorative accessories as of January 2004 in the U.S. Distinct features of Giuseppe, the Italian Santa, manufactured by Kurt S. Adler Inc.; Retail price for rotating Santa Music Box developed by DeBrekht Artistic Studios; Measurement of harpisclaus from...
- Steiff North America, Lincoln, RI; Notice of Affirmative Determination Regarding Application for Reconsideration. Del Min Amy Chen // Federal Register;
The article offers information on the administrative reconsideration of the negative determination regarding workers' eligibility to apply for Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) applicable to workers and former workers of Steiff North America Inc. in Lincoln, Rhode Island.
- Bruins 'n Buddies. // Teddy Bear & Friends;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p12
Reports on a three year licensing agreement between Steiff Co. and makers of Cherished Teddies and other collectibles Enesco Group Inc. to produce a line coordinated collectible merchandise. Production of a series of fully jointed miniature Steiff teddy bear figurines by Enesco; Different...