Showtime's Igbokwe Mastered Medium That Taught Her
- PEARLENA IGBOKWE. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p24
The article profiles Pearlena Igbokwe, senior vice president of original programming at Showtime Networks. Igbokwe oversees the development and supervises Showtime's award-winning, top-rated drama series, "Dexter." The article highlights the contributions of Igbokwe to the growth of Showtime...
- Pearlena Igbokwe. Clark, Tim // Multichannel News;7/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p56
Features Pearlena Igbokwe, vice president of original programming at Showtime Networks Inc. Career highlights; Her views on the challenge of cable programming; Remarks from television program producer Kathleen McGee Anderson on the scope of Igbokwe's vision.
- Viacom Net Sees Greenberg. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;5/26/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p6
The article announces that Mark Greenberg was promoted as president of a new Viacom led premium network.
- EXECS' KEYS TO TV SERIES SUCCESS. Gibbons, Kent // Broadcasting & Cable;10/26/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 37, p13
The article discusses the highlights of the The Content Show conference held on October 21, 2015, which featured Donny Deutsch as a keynote speaker as well as NBC Entertainment's Pearlena Igbokwe who shared secrets to coming up with attention grabbing television shows.
- Dramatic turn for Peacock. // Daily Variety;7/11/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the move of National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC) which has hired Pearlena Igbokwe as its vice president of drama development.
- Not a Blank Space. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Variety;6/11/2015, Vol. 328 Issue 10, p18
The article features Matt Blank, chief executive officer (CEO) of Showtime Networks, a premium cable and satellite television network in the U.S.
- IT'S SIBLING REVELRY. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;7/17/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the reaction of Showtime Networks Inc. executives to the views of CBS Corp. president-CEO Leslie Moonves on Showtime in Los Angeles, California. Matt Blank, Showtime chairman and CEO, asserted that the views of Moonves had been taken out of context. Robert Greenblatt,...
- Blank Guides Showtime Into On-Demand Era. // Multichannel News;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p6
Interviews Showtime Networks Inc. chief executive officer Matt Blank on advancement initiative for high-definition television in New York City. Assessment on the profitability of Showtime Event Television; Viewership of the Tyson-Lewis boxing match; Reason on the interest of viewers on series...
- SHOWTIME MOVES EXEX. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/22/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 12, p14
Reports on cable television operator Showtime Networks Inc.'s addition of the responsibilities of sales and affiliate marketing to Mark Greenberg's duties as executive vice president of corporate strategy and communications. Company's promotion of veteran executives Patrick Burks and Tom...