Hetzel's Career Comes Full Circle at Rentrak
- Rentrak Corporation is a better 'mousetrap' for taking TV ratings. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;6/8/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 54, p17
The article reports on the improvement in the television (TV) ratings of Rentrak Corp. in the U.S.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;7/6/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p29
The article presents a list the cable television shows in the U.S. including "Major Crimes", "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" and "Rizzoli & Isles" based on the Rentrak Stickiness Index rating which reveals their social-engagement levels.
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;2/28/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p2
Focuses on AdEssentials Tracker, a system developed by Rentrak that can provide advertisers with information on the number of impressions per household and daypart viewing data by zip code.
- Rentrak inks deal with Portland's TV rep firm Katz. // Indiantelevision.com;7/28/2015, p8
The article reports that Rentrak Corp. has signed a deal with Katz Television Group, a television (TV) sales firm in Portland, Oregon that will provide Katz with Rentrak ratings and Advanced Demographics services.
- 'BRIGHT LIGHT' AT END OF TV AUDIENCE REPORTING TUNNEL, SAYS GOTLIEB. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;10/26/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 37, p12
The article reports that the pending merger of Rentrak and comScore could better provide content consumption in the age of smartphones and tablets according to GroupM chairman Irwin Gotlieb, who also expected Nielsen to upgrade its services once the merger pushes through.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;11/16/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p31
The article presents a chart for ranking television programs according to their highest viewing-engagement levels by the Rentrak Stickiness Index for "The Walking Dead," "Below Deck" and "American Horror Story."
- Boos in the night. Burr, Ty // Entertainment Weekly;2/19/93, Issue 158, p66
Reviews the videotape `It,' directed by Tommy Lee Wallace.
- Kindred spirit. // Entertainment Weekly;11/12/93, Issue 196, p49
Reviews the made-for-television movie `They,' directed by John Korty.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;7/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p30
A table is presented by the media measurement and research firm Rentrak Corp. which lists the television programs according to social engagement in the U.S. as of July 2014 including "Teen Wolf," "Major Crimes" and "Bad Girls Club."