Nick's 'iCarly' is a Big-Time Lead-in
- test your iCarly I.Q. // People;10/14/2009 People Special, p74
A quiz concerning the "iCarly" television program is presented.
- LOFT IN AMERICA. // Daily Variety;6/8/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 48, p31
The article reports on "iCarly" television program which became a cultural phenomenon and celebrating its 100th episode that has been among the top 10 shows in markets in several countries including Germany, Brazil, and Great Britain.
- TV's Most Powerful Teen. Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;
This article discusses the children's television program "iCarly," starring Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, and Nathan Kress.
- WHAT to WATCH: Saturday. Greenblatt, Leah; Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;9/7/2007, Issue 952, p74
The article offers suggestions of television programs for viewers to watch on Saturday, September 8, 2007. Television show suggestions include the science fiction show "Torchwood," and the children's show "iCarly." The dance along version of the made-for-television program "High School Musical...
- My Real Imaginary Friends: iCarly and the Power of Hyperreality. LaTouche, Jason // Americana (1553-8931);5/ 1/2011, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p2
The article discusses the power of hyperreality and the children's television program "iCarly." It suggests that television is an intimate media form where as viewers watch week after week, they feel increasingly close to the characters. The program is considered the most popular live action...
- iCarly. // Scholastic Math;11/3/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p2
A mathematical quiz about the television series "iCarly" is presented.
- Aiyiyi Carly! Teen signs rich new pact. Andreeva, Nellie; Belloni, Matthew // Hollywood Reporter;3/18/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 42, p1
The article reports that the kids cable series "iCarly,"actor Miranda Cosgrove has signed a new pact with the Nickelodeon Network, for 26 more episodes.
- Games On for Nets. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;3/24/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p7
The article announces the initiatives of cable networks Nickelodeon, Sci Fi Channel and Lifetime to provide casual games for the Web. Nickelodeon/MTVN Kids and Family Group of Cos. will add 1,600 video games to its digital gaming portfolio. These games include Nick-branded titles from such shows...
- Comcast VOD Previews 'iCarly' Telepic. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/27/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p32
The article reports that Comcast Corp. will provide an early video on demand (VOD) look at their upcoming original movie of Nickelodeon's "iCarly." It mentions that as part of the agreement, Comcast will create "iCarly & Friends" VOD category that will feature the movie and four "iCarly"...